BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a body is recovered from the Inner Harbor.
Officers found a man’s body in the 600 block of E. Pratt Street floating in the water.
He was pulled from the water and pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives say there were no obvious signs of trauma.
Police are now waiting on an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Officer, 21-Year-Vet, Arrested For Theft & Fraud
- Harford Co. Sheriff’s Investigating Homicide In Aberdeen
- Report: Man Who Drove Through BWI Fence Got Onto Airplane
- Noose Found In Frederick, Later Found To Be Part Of Suicide Attempt
- Md. State Police Makes Drug Bust Spanning 5 Counties, Including Delaware; $130,000 Worth Of Drugs