BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a body is recovered from the Inner Harbor.
Officers found a man’s body in the 600 block of E. Pratt Street floating in the water.
He was pulled from the water and pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives say there were no obvious signs of trauma.
Police are now waiting on an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Other Local News:
- The Color Purple Is Revived At Baltimore’s Hippodrome
- Towson Pro Skateboarder Raises Money For Skate Park Named After Slain Boy
- Victims Of Edgewood Business Shooting Described As Family By Co-Workers
- New Upgrades Added To Annual Baltimore Running Festival
- 4 Kittens Left For Dead Shows Need For BARCS, BARCStoberfest Fundraiser