BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a body is recovered from the Inner Harbor.
Officers found a man’s body in the 600 block of E. Pratt Street floating in the water.
He was pulled from the water and pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives say there were no obvious signs of trauma.
Police are now waiting on an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Other Local News:
- Pat Summitt’s Death After Battle With Dementia Hits Close To Home
- Black Lives Matter Activist, Former Mayoral Candidate DeRay Mckesson Named To Baltimore City Schools Cabinet
- Under Armour Opens ‘Lighthouse’ Innovation Center In Baltimore
- 3 Injured In South Baltimore Shooting
- Several Dead After Explosions Rock Istanbul’s Largest Airport