BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a body is recovered from the Inner Harbor.
Officers found a man’s body in the 600 block of E. Pratt Street floating in the water.
He was pulled from the water and pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives say there were no obvious signs of trauma.
Police are now waiting on an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Other Local News:
- Coconut Charlie’s Owner Puts Up $10K For Info Leading To Arson Arrest
- Baltimore Mayor Doubles Down On Decision To Remove Monuments Following Trump’s Criticism
- Baltimore County Set To Hand Out School Supplies At Several Locations
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden