BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a body is recovered from the Inner Harbor.
Officers found a man’s body in the 600 block of E. Pratt Street floating in the water.
He was pulled from the water and pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives say there were no obvious signs of trauma.
Police are now waiting on an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Other Local News:
- Spike in Crime at Gas Station Near Morgan State
- Marylanders, Including One Ravens Player, Helping Devastated Haiti
- Wire Star Looks to Revitalize Station North Arts District
- Baltimore City Assistant State’s Attorney Arrested For Child Porn
- Police: Reward in Double Homicide of 69-Year-Old Woman and Her Son