BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a body is recovered from the Inner Harbor.
Officers found a man’s body in the 600 block of E. Pratt Street floating in the water.
He was pulled from the water and pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives say there were no obvious signs of trauma.
Police are now waiting on an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Other Local News:
- Hazmat Investigating Sodium Hydroxide Leak After CSX Train Derailment
- Royal Farms Cigarette Theft Suspect Sought In Baltimore Co.
- Commissioner: Boy Shot By Baltimore Police Won’t Be Charged
- Baltimore Officer Sitting In Patrol Car Shoots Man With Gun
- Ambulance Crew Assaulted While Assisting Patient In PG County