Former NFL GM Phil Savage Gives An Insider Perspective On C.J. Mosley
Phil Savage was a member of the Baltimore Ravens front office and was the former GM of the Cleveland Browns.
Phil is currently doing radio play by play for the Alabama Crimson Tide and gives us some great insight on the type of player the Ravens got when they chose C.J. Mosley with the 17th overall pick.
Phil also talked about how he called the Browns trading back to take cornerback Justin Gilbert out of Oklahoma State. Phil said he was ridiculed for that prediction but now he can laugh last.
Phil also believes that CJ Mosley brings incredible versatility to the Ravens with his ability to play in the middle and stuff the run, or slide outside and cover. Phil also talked about how CJ can contribute on special teams with his kick coverage.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Michael Campanaro On The Upcoming Season And His Injury Concerns
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens