OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WJZ)–The Baltimore County Police Department needs the public’s help identifying a man found wandering around the Hyatt Hotel in Owings Mills.
The staff of the hotel first noticed the man around 3 a.m. Friday walking around the hallways and riding the elevator. Staff became concerned around 9:05 a.m. and then called police.
He appears to be in his early 20s, 5’10”, 150 pounds, brown eyes, with short black hair and sideburns. He is wearing red flannel patterned pajama pants with a tear on the left side, a white and grey polo type shirt with green stripe across the chest and grey tennis shoes.
The man appears to be in good health but is non-verbal. Police believe that he may have a mental disability due to his mannerisms.
Police checked the area communities and hotel, but turned up nothing.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill