With all the talk about the Ravens draft and people wondering who will be a good pick and who will be a bust, something occurred to me.
A bunch of people texted and called into the show and said the Ravens biggest bust in the draft was Sergio Kindle, whose career was derailed by a fall down a flight of stairs.
Right now, there is a need for a running back because the Ravens aren’t sure if Ray Rice will be suspended by the NFL. I figured out what could have changed the Ravens’ fortunes: ambulatory transportation.
Just imagine if the Ravens told Sergio Kindle to take the elevator and Ray Rice to take the stairs. Wow, how different things might be right now!
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Baltimore Raven Holds Turkey Drive To Help Families In Need
- Ravens Force 5 TOs, Rout Struggling Packers 23-0
- Ravens Activate RB Danny Woodhead From Injured Reserve
- Ravens Return From Bye Week Looking To Make Playoff Run
- Ravens Won’t Dwell On 4-5 Start In Bid To Salvage Season