With all the talk about the Ravens draft and people wondering who will be a good pick and who will be a bust, something occurred to me.
A bunch of people texted and called into the show and said the Ravens biggest bust in the draft was Sergio Kindle, whose career was derailed by a fall down a flight of stairs.
Right now, there is a need for a running back because the Ravens aren’t sure if Ray Rice will be suspended by the NFL. I figured out what could have changed the Ravens’ fortunes: ambulatory transportation.
Just imagine if the Ravens told Sergio Kindle to take the elevator and Ray Rice to take the stairs. Wow, how different things might be right now!
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Under Armour, Ravens Donate Money For Free After-School Bus Rides
- Brandon Tierney Of CBS Sports On Whether Or Not The Ravens Should Pursue Victor Cruz In Free Agency
- Ravens Need To Figure Out Their ‘Complementary Receiver’
- Ray Lewis Headlines Hall of Fame’s Class Of 2018 Nominees
- Preston Says Flacco Needs ‘To Step It Up’ With New Ammunition