Man Killed In FBI Shooting Last Month Reportedly BGF Gang Member
Get Breaking News First
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WJZ) — New details about a man shot and killed last month by the FBI outside an Owings Mills shopping center.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore County police report says the suspect was a known Black Guerrilla Family gang member under surveillance.
Agents say they were secretly watching Jameel Harrison, 34, and that he was trying to buy illegal drugs when they tried to stop his car on Reisterstown Road on April 11.
The FBI and Baltimore County Police will not say what led the agents to open fire on Harrison’s vehicle.
Other Local News:
- Dulles Stepping Up Screenings To Keep Ebola Out Of The U.S.
- City Police Trying To Expand Eyes On The Streets With New Program
- Hillary Clinton Rallies Voters For Anthony Brown In College Park
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Man Struck In Annapolis Taken To Hospital With Serious Injuries