Man Killed In FBI Shooting Last Month Reportedly BGF Gang Member
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WJZ) — New details about a man shot and killed last month by the FBI outside an Owings Mills shopping center.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore County police report says the suspect was a known Black Guerrilla Family gang member under surveillance.
Agents say they were secretly watching Jameel Harrison, 34, and that he was trying to buy illegal drugs when they tried to stop his car on Reisterstown Road on April 11.
The FBI and Baltimore County Police will not say what led the agents to open fire on Harrison’s vehicle.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Pleading For 2nd Chance In NFL: ‘I’m A Rehabilitated Man’
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Md. Lawmaker Focus Of Major Media Campaign On Iran Nuclear Deal
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike