Man Killed In FBI Shooting Last Month Reportedly BGF Gang Member
Get Breaking News First
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WJZ) — New details about a man shot and killed last month by the FBI outside an Owings Mills shopping center.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore County police report says the suspect was a known Black Guerrilla Family gang member under surveillance.
Agents say they were secretly watching Jameel Harrison, 34, and that he was trying to buy illegal drugs when they tried to stop his car on Reisterstown Road on April 11.
The FBI and Baltimore County Police will not say what led the agents to open fire on Harrison’s vehicle.
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Charged With Breaking Into Drug Dealer’s Home For Pills
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words