Man Killed In FBI Shooting Last Month Reportedly BGF Gang Member
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WJZ) — New details about a man shot and killed last month by the FBI outside an Owings Mills shopping center.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore County police report says the suspect was a known Black Guerrilla Family gang member under surveillance.
Agents say they were secretly watching Jameel Harrison, 34, and that he was trying to buy illegal drugs when they tried to stop his car on Reisterstown Road on April 11.
The FBI and Baltimore County Police will not say what led the agents to open fire on Harrison’s vehicle.
Other Local News:
- Security Heightened At Courthouse As Freddie Gray Hearings Set To Begin
- Gov. Hogan Feeling Strong After 4th Round Of Chemo
- Md. Senator Ben Cardin To Make Decision ‘Shortly’ About Iran Nuclear Deal
- Pope Francis Eases Church Rule On Abortion Forgiveness
- Wednesday’s Freddie Gray Hearing Could See Charges Dismissed; Mosby Recused