OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WJZ) — New details about a man shot and killed last month by the FBI outside an Owings Mills shopping center.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore County police report says the suspect was a known Black Guerrilla Family gang member under surveillance.
Agents say they were secretly watching Jameel Harrison, 34, and that he was trying to buy illegal drugs when they tried to stop his car on Reisterstown Road on April 11.
The FBI and Baltimore County Police will not say what led the agents to open fire on Harrison’s vehicle.
Other Local News:
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation