OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WJZ) — New details about a man shot and killed last month by the FBI outside an Owings Mills shopping center.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore County police report says the suspect was a known Black Guerrilla Family gang member under surveillance.
Agents say they were secretly watching Jameel Harrison, 34, and that he was trying to buy illegal drugs when they tried to stop his car on Reisterstown Road on April 11.
The FBI and Baltimore County Police will not say what led the agents to open fire on Harrison’s vehicle.
Other Local News:
- Human Remains Discovered In Anne Arundel County, Cause Of Death Unknown
- Police: Man Who Allegedly Killed 3 Co-workers Captured After Hours-Long Manhunt
- Baltimore Sends Proposal To Become Home Of Amazon’s HQ2
- Edgewood Business Mourning ‘The Loss Of Our Friends’ After Shooting
- Maryland Business Park Shooting Suspect Fired From Earlier Job