Well, it certainly was a pleasant Mother’s Day here in Baltimore, nearly picture perfect! We had plenty of sunshine and highs around 80 degrees, and the humidity was also much lower than Saturday. Unfortunately, the humidity will return Monday as dewpoints creep back into the 60s, all while temperatures climb to summer-like highs! By the afternoon, many areas will soar to near 90 degrees!
Monday will be our best chance for dry weather all week. With the heat and humidity climbing, our chances for showers and thunderstorms will be on the increase. Tuesday will likely be the warmest day of the week with a “backdoor cold front” to our north, allowing temps to soar along with winds out of the south for the majority of the day.
Other Local News:
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden
- Baltimore Mayor, Commissioner Discuss Crime Plan Amid Record-Shattering Violence
- City Unveils 1st 21st Century Baltimore City Public School
- Lotto Fever In Maryland As Powerball Jackpot Swells To $700M