Well, it certainly was a pleasant Mother’s Day here in Baltimore, nearly picture perfect! We had plenty of sunshine and highs around 80 degrees, and the humidity was also much lower than Saturday. Unfortunately, the humidity will return Monday as dewpoints creep back into the 60s, all while temperatures climb to summer-like highs! By the afternoon, many areas will soar to near 90 degrees!
Monday will be our best chance for dry weather all week. With the heat and humidity climbing, our chances for showers and thunderstorms will be on the increase. Tuesday will likely be the warmest day of the week with a “backdoor cold front” to our north, allowing temps to soar along with winds out of the south for the majority of the day.
Other Local News:
- 29-Year-Old Man Shot In South Baltimore, Police Asking People With Information To Come Forward
- Lawsuit Claims Johns Hopkins Favored Out-Of-State Patients Over Locals
- Legos, Lights, And Latkes To Celebrate The Third Night Of Hanukkah
- Deputy Chief Fire Marshal Killed While Trying To Rescue Someone To Be Laid To Rest
- Snow To Impact Thursday Morning Commute