Well, it certainly was a pleasant Mother’s Day here in Baltimore, nearly picture perfect! We had plenty of sunshine and highs around 80 degrees, and the humidity was also much lower than Saturday. Unfortunately, the humidity will return Monday as dewpoints creep back into the 60s, all while temperatures climb to summer-like highs! By the afternoon, many areas will soar to near 90 degrees!
Monday will be our best chance for dry weather all week. With the heat and humidity climbing, our chances for showers and thunderstorms will be on the increase. Tuesday will likely be the warmest day of the week with a “backdoor cold front” to our north, allowing temps to soar along with winds out of the south for the majority of the day.
Other Local News:
- Rev. Dr. Frank Reid III Delivers Final Sermon at Bethel AME
- 37 Baltimore Co. Schools Closed Monday Due To New AC Policy
- Baltimore to Spray for Mosquitoes Amid Zika Concerns
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Report on Virginia Plane Crash
- First Warning WX: Tropical Depression Could Bring Large Swells Along Coast