Well, it certainly was a pleasant Mother’s Day here in Baltimore, nearly picture perfect! We had plenty of sunshine and highs around 80 degrees, and the humidity was also much lower than Saturday. Unfortunately, the humidity will return Monday as dewpoints creep back into the 60s, all while temperatures climb to summer-like highs! By the afternoon, many areas will soar to near 90 degrees!
Monday will be our best chance for dry weather all week. With the heat and humidity climbing, our chances for showers and thunderstorms will be on the increase. Tuesday will likely be the warmest day of the week with a “backdoor cold front” to our north, allowing temps to soar along with winds out of the south for the majority of the day.
Other Local News:
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation