BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A judge has sentenced a man to 10 years in prison and five years of supervised release for conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute methamphetamine.
According to officials, the Carroll County Drug Task Force tracked 34-year-old Jorden Barraco’s vehicle as he traveled from a motel in Timonium to Wilmington, Del., to get the narcotics.
On his way back, his car was stopped by the Maryland State Police. A search of the car found four clear bags containing a total of 112.9 grams of meth.
Other Local News:
- Home Damaged After Being Struck By Lightning In Essex
- Suspect Wanted After Beating And Robbing Woman In The Fells Point Area
- Md. Native Astronaut Reid Wiseman Documenting Underwater Mission Online
- Man Convicted In Chandra Levy’s Death Won’t Be Retried
- O’Malley Excites Crowd On Night 3 of the Democratic National Convention