BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A judge has sentenced a man to 10 years in prison and five years of supervised release for conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute methamphetamine.
According to officials, the Carroll County Drug Task Force tracked 34-year-old Jorden Barraco’s vehicle as he traveled from a motel in Timonium to Wilmington, Del., to get the narcotics.
On his way back, his car was stopped by the Maryland State Police. A search of the car found four clear bags containing a total of 112.9 grams of meth.
Other Local News:
- Amber Alert Issued For Virginia Boy
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident