BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A judge has sentenced a man to 10 years in prison and five years of supervised release for conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute methamphetamine.
According to officials, the Carroll County Drug Task Force tracked 34-year-old Jorden Barraco’s vehicle as he traveled from a motel in Timonium to Wilmington, Del., to get the narcotics.
On his way back, his car was stopped by the Maryland State Police. A search of the car found four clear bags containing a total of 112.9 grams of meth.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Who Was Threatening Young Family Members With Knife Shot, Killed By Officer
- Police: 3 Dead In Waldorf Shooting, Appears To Be Domestic
- Rockville High Increase Security Due to Threats in Wake of Rape Case
- UK Parliament Attack Suspect Identified
- Hundreds Of Convictions Could Be Vacated After Officers’ Indictments