Woman Killed In Glen Burnie Medical Center Had Record
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have identified the woman killed in the Glen Burnie Medical Arts Centre in Glen Burnie Monday, and they say she had a criminal record.
According to police, Christie Lynn Pelland had a CDS-related charge in December 2013. She was arrested for two outstanding warrants on May 3.
Police say she worked as a cleaner for Spiritual Cleaning and cleaned several offices in that building.
If you have any information on the shooting, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Under Armour-Endorsed Misty Copeland Named Principal Dancer
- What Could Be Causing Unprecedented Influx Of Shark Attacks?
- Police: No Evidence Of Shooting At Washington Navy Yard
- Baltimore’s 2016 Election Getting Attention After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Boy Handcuffed, Beaten After Eating Birthday Cake In Hagerstown