Woman Killed In Glen Burnie Medical Center Had Record
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have identified the woman killed in the Glen Burnie Medical Arts Centre in Glen Burnie Monday, and they say she had a criminal record.
According to police, Christie Lynn Pelland had a CDS-related charge in December 2013. She was arrested for two outstanding warrants on May 3.
Police say she worked as a cleaner for Spiritual Cleaning and cleaned several offices in that building.
If you have any information on the shooting, please call police.
Other Local News:
- At Least 2 In Va. Dead After Tornado Touches Down Near Md. Line
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- 11 & 14-Year-Old Among 3 Brothers Charged In Stepfather’s Murder
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering