GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have identified the woman killed in the Glen Burnie Medical Arts Centre in Glen Burnie Monday, and they say she had a criminal record.
According to police, Christie Lynn Pelland had a CDS-related charge in December 2013. She was arrested for two outstanding warrants on May 3.
Police say she worked as a cleaner for Spiritual Cleaning and cleaned several offices in that building.
If you have any information on the shooting, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel County Police Makes Drug Bust At a Day Care
- City Firefighters Rescues Dog from Car Accident; Returns Her Home
- Ex-NSA Contractor to Appear in Federal Court Hearing
- Hagerstown Man Sentenced To Life For Killing Ex-Girlfriend
- Mom, Daughter Charged With Running 6-State Shoplifting Ring, Including Md. & Pa.