Woman Killed In Glen Burnie Medical Center Had Record
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have identified the woman killed in the Glen Burnie Medical Arts Centre in Glen Burnie Monday, and they say she had a criminal record.
According to police, Christie Lynn Pelland had a CDS-related charge in December 2013. She was arrested for two outstanding warrants on May 3.
Police say she worked as a cleaner for Spiritual Cleaning and cleaned several offices in that building.
If you have any information on the shooting, please call police.
Other Local News:
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension