Woman Killed In Glen Burnie Medical Center Had Record
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have identified the woman killed in the Glen Burnie Medical Arts Centre in Glen Burnie Monday, and they say she had a criminal record.
According to police, Christie Lynn Pelland had a CDS-related charge in December 2013. She was arrested for two outstanding warrants on May 3.
Police say she worked as a cleaner for Spiritual Cleaning and cleaned several offices in that building.
If you have any information on the shooting, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested After 2nd Robbery Attempt In Federal Hill This Week
- Report: Manny Machado To Undergo Season-Ending Knee Surgery
- Police Search For 2 Missing Elkton Teens Last Seen Getting Into Dark Colored Car
- Anne Arundel County F.O.P. Supports Ferguson Officer With Donation
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges