Bob Costas is a very well known sportscaster who will be covering the Preakness on NBC.
Bob joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Preakness at Pimlico on Saturday.
Bob started by talking about how he will not handicap the race because NBC has about a dozen guys who do that and that obviously California Chrome is the early favorite.
Bob said that winning the triple crown is a very grueling grind that is incredibly tough on the horses. Bob said 12 horses have won the Derby and Preakness since the last triple crown so clearly the deck is stacked against California Chrome.
Bob said the experts say the track at Pimlico is friendlier to California Chrome’s style than that of the Derby or Belmont.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Orioles Sign RHP Logan Ondrusek To Major League Contract
- The Baltimore Orioles Win ‘Best Cap’ In MLB
- Mike Preston Says ‘Joe Looks Like Joe’ On The Practice Field
- Holly Holm Set To Return In UFC Chicago
- Ravens Left With Open Roster Spot As Jake Long Deal Falls Through