Police: 2 Arrested In Drug-Related Glen Burnie Home Invasion
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)– Two men are arrested after police say they barged into a woman’s home, stole several items and then assaulted her on the way out.
Investigators believe it was a targeted, drug-related incident.
It happened Wednesday just after 6 p.m. in the 300-block of Oak Manor Drive in Glen Burnie.
The 59-year-old female victim told police she heard a noise outside of the apartment door and went to investigate. When she did, 18-year-old Blayton Andre Faust and 20-year-old Parris Benjamin Chisholm pushed their way into her apartment, striking her with the door.
She says the suspects immediately entered a bedroom and stole video game systems and games. As Faust and Chisholm fled the apartment, they pushed and kicked the woman out of the way to escape.
A 15-year-old boy who was also in the apartment during the invasion recognized the suspects as associates of his brother.
Detectives established the names of the suspects and photographic arrays were constructed. The victims identified the suspects, who were arrested.
Both suspects are from Millersville.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.