Police: 2 Arrested In Drug-Related Glen Burnie Home Invasion
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)– Two men are arrested after police say they barged into a woman’s home, stole several items and then assaulted her on the way out.
Investigators believe it was a targeted, drug-related incident.
It happened Wednesday just after 6 p.m. in the 300-block of Oak Manor Drive in Glen Burnie.
The 59-year-old female victim told police she heard a noise outside of the apartment door and went to investigate. When she did, 18-year-old Blayton Andre Faust and 20-year-old Parris Benjamin Chisholm pushed their way into her apartment, striking her with the door.
She says the suspects immediately entered a bedroom and stole video game systems and games. As Faust and Chisholm fled the apartment, they pushed and kicked the woman out of the way to escape.
A 15-year-old boy who was also in the apartment during the invasion recognized the suspects as associates of his brother.
Detectives established the names of the suspects and photographic arrays were constructed. The victims identified the suspects, who were arrested.
Both suspects are from Millersville.
Other Local News:
- Security Heightened At Courthouse As Freddie Gray Hearings Set To Begin
- Gov. Hogan Feeling Strong After 4th Round Of Chemo
- Md. Senator Ben Cardin To Make Decision ‘Shortly’ About Iran Nuclear Deal
- Pope Francis Eases Church Rule On Abortion Forgiveness
- Wednesday’s Freddie Gray Hearing Could See Charges Dismissed; Mosby Recused