MMA fighter, Tito Ortiz, talked with Ed and Steve about his upcoming fight against Alexander Shlemenko.
Ortiz is a former UFC champion fighter and became the ninth inductee in the UFC Hall of Fame in 2012.
This is Ortiz’s first fight since coming out of retirement and his neck injury. “My body has healed, I’ve been through surgeries and stated training two weeks after surgery,” Ortiz said.
Ortiz said he would love to compete against the champion of the Bellator but needs to get a couple fights under his belt first.
“I love to compete and I want to get back in there and fight,” Ortiz said.
Ortiz and Shlemenko will fight on Saturday May 17, 2014.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Legendary Women’s Hoops Coach Pat Summitt Dies At 64
- Ledecky Heading to Rio, Wins 400 Free at US Olympic Trials
- Keidel: Jose Reyes, The New York Mets And The Sad Business Of Baseball
- Katie Ledecky Cruises Into 400 Free Final At U.S. Swim Trials
- This Week In Golf: Navy Vet Billy Hurley III Wins Quicken Loans National