MMA fighter, Tito Ortiz, talked with Ed and Steve about his upcoming fight against Alexander Shlemenko.
Ortiz is a former UFC champion fighter and became the ninth inductee in the UFC Hall of Fame in 2012.
This is Ortiz’s first fight since coming out of retirement and his neck injury. “My body has healed, I’ve been through surgeries and stated training two weeks after surgery,” Ortiz said.
Ortiz said he would love to compete against the champion of the Bellator but needs to get a couple fights under his belt first.
“I love to compete and I want to get back in there and fight,” Ortiz said.
Ortiz and Shlemenko will fight on Saturday May 17, 2014.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Mel Antonen Of MASN Previews Game One Of The World Series Between The Indians And The Cubs
- Skidding Ravens Hope To Heal, Improve Offense During Bye
- NBA 2016-17 Season Preview: Eastern Conference
- Steve Smith Shows Off Purple Cleats For Domestic Violence Awareness
- Orioles Announce 2017 Spring Training Schedule