Wandering Goat In Carroll County Captured By Animal Control
SYKESVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A wayward goat is captured safe and sound in Carroll County.
Someone spotted the goat wandering through a neighborhood in Sykesville. It even showed up at a nearby elementary school Wednesday morning.
Animal Control officers were finally able to corner the goat hiding under a porch.
Students at Piney Ridge Elementary missed recess Wednesday because the goat was wandering in the area. Officials say the goat was being very aggressive.
Maryland State Police posted on its Twitter account “GOAT HAVING BAAAAAAD DAY!” MSP urged folks to be careful and that the animal was on the loose in Eldersburg at Bartholow and Rt. 97.
The goat is now at the Carroll County Humane Society, where they hope to find its rightful owner.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Baltimore City Leaders Urging Rioters To Get Off The Streets
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City