BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An annual tradition of Preakness week, the Alibi Breakfast, took place Thursday morning.
Trainers were given the chance to give an alibi, just in case their horse doesn’t win.
WJZ’s sports director Mark Viviano was there to accept the Old Hilltop Award for his contributions to racing over the years.
Other Local News:
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Police Are Looking To Identify Gwynn Oak Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 2 Major Developments Could Reshape The U.S. Opioid Crisis