BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An annual tradition of Preakness week, the Alibi Breakfast, took place Thursday morning.
Trainers were given the chance to give an alibi, just in case their horse doesn’t win.
WJZ’s sports director Mark Viviano was there to accept the Old Hilltop Award for his contributions to racing over the years.
Other Local News:
- If No Owner Comes Forward, Md. Firefighter Wants To Adopt Dog He Saved
- Police Looking For Glen Burnie Rite Aid Robbery Suspects
- Some In University Of Baltimore Graduation Crowd Boo, Turn Backs On DeVos
- Baby Found, Car Recovered After It Was Stolen With Infant In The Backseat
- 28-Year-Old Woman Shot In Southwest Baltimore