BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An annual tradition of Preakness week, the Alibi Breakfast, took place Thursday morning.
Trainers were given the chance to give an alibi, just in case their horse doesn’t win.
WJZ’s sports director Mark Viviano was there to accept the Old Hilltop Award for his contributions to racing over the years.
Other Local News:
- Dave Odom Tied To College Basketball’s Biggest Upsets
- UMBC Basks In 15 Minutes Of Fame As Cinderella Of The NCAA
- Baltimore Church Gets Street Renamed After Pastor Who Helped Rebuild Following Fire
- UMBC Fans Across Maryland Cheering On Underdogs’ Historic NCAA Tournament Run
- UMBC Retrievers Hungry For Win Against Kansas State