BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An annual tradition of Preakness week, the Alibi Breakfast, took place Thursday morning.
Trainers were given the chance to give an alibi, just in case their horse doesn’t win.
WJZ’s sports director Mark Viviano was there to accept the Old Hilltop Award for his contributions to racing over the years.
Other Local News:
- Firefighters Rescue Cat Trapped Inside Burning NE Baltimore Home
- Rescuers Free Driver Trapped in Car After Rollover Baltimore Co. Crash
- Police: Man Fatally Shot by Trooper Had Lighter, Not Gun
- Baltimore Police Issue New Use of Force Guidelines
- Maryland Citizens, Leaders Call For Congressional Action On Gun Control