Pedestrian Killed By Commuter Train Bound For Baltimore
CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Rockville Parents Accused Of Locking Adult Autistic Twin Sons In Filthy Basement
- Southwest Flight From BWI Makes Emergency Landing In Columbus
- Beretta: Gun Law Forcing Move Out Of Maryland
- Girl, 13, Receives Public Safety Award For Alerting 911 About Officer’s House Fire
- O’Malley, Kopp, Franchot To Consider Wetlands License For Cove Point