CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Man Given 2 Year Prison Sentence For ‘Swatting’
- Man Found Guilty Of Sexually Assaulting Girlfriend’s Autistic Granddaughter
- Three Baltimore Ravens Compete For MVP: Most Valuable Performer
- Mayor: U.S. Marshal Shot, Killed While Serving Warrant
- Midterm Exams Rescheduled After Heating Issues Close Another Baltimore School