CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Lawyer Says Texts Shed New Light On Rockville HS Rape Case
- Downtown Baltimore Seeing Boom In Popularity
- Trump’s Reversal Of Clean Energy Rules Could Hurt The Chesapeake Bay
- Emergency Calls Give New Insight Into Fatal Barricade Situation
- Here’s What A Columbia Classroom Looks Like After The Students Helped Redesign It