CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Hundreds Of Thousands March For Gun Control In The US
- Hiker Rescued After Falling Into Stream In Western Md.
- Police Investigating Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Protesters In Baltimore Call For Gun Reform And Safer Schools, Communities
- Students Take Part In ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.