CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Md. Attorney General Signs Off On Giant, Food Lion Merger
- Report: State Indicates Possible Appeal In New Trial for Adnan Syed
- Restaurant That Served Driver Who Killed Noah Leotta Forfeits License
- State Faces Hurdle in Trial of 5th Officer Charged in Freddie Gray Case
- Police: Man Found Shot in Head on Patapsco Ave. ‘Critical’