CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Wind Advisory In Effect For Parts Of Maryland Into Early Tuesday Morning
- Students Concerned After UMD College Park Break-Ins Continue
- Report: Hate, Bias Incidents Have Surged In Maryland
- Longtime Raven Matt Stover Hosting Cornhole Tournament To Benefit Philanthropy Organizations
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Charges To Be Dropped Against Pregnant, Muslim MICA Teacher Removed From SW Flight