Pedestrian Killed By Commuter Train Bound For Baltimore
CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Boyfriend Of Missing North Point Woman Arrested On Weapons Violation
- Man Arrested After Family Member Reports Large Quantity Of Marijuana In Shed
- 15-Year-Old Boy Robbed Of Air Jordans In Annapolis Mall Parking Lot
- Gov. O’Malley To Talk Immigration With Faith Leaders
- Woody Harrelson Hosts Charity Dinner At Black Olive