CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Soldier In Custody After Barricade Situation On Md. National Guard Property
- Chesapeake Bay’s Underwater Grasses Making a Comeback
- Ringling Bros. Circus Elephants Take Final Bow
- Dixon Campaign: ‘More Than 10,000’ Baltimore Residents Have Not Had Ballots Counted
- Suspect Shot At Least 3 Times In Ambush On Baltimore Officer