CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Trump Cheered By Fans At Annual Army-Navy Game
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Mayor Pugh Hand-Delivers Letter To Pres-Elect Trump On City Infrastructure
- 1 In Custody, 4 At Large After Salisbury Armed Bank Robbery
- 2 Suspects Arrested for Burglary and Theft After Eluding State Troopers