CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Major delays on the MARC train from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore hours after a man was fatally struck on the tracks.
Penn line service was shut down around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and reopened two hours later.
MTA says some trains are still running up to four hours late.
There is no word on what the man was doing on the tracks when he was hit.
Other Local News:
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch Issued For Southern Maryland Counties
- Teen Charged, 3 More In Custody In Death Of Baltimore County Officer Amy Caprio
- Hopkins Survey Finds Gun Owners, Non-Gun Owners Agree On Many Safety Proposals
- Volleyball Coach Arrested For Sexual Abuse Of A Child
- Security System Captures Armed Robbery Of Pizza Delivery Driver