Skies are forecast to clear out overnight, and with high pressure moving overhead, temperatures will fall into the low and mid 40s. A light jacket may be needed as you step out your front door tomorrow morning, but no worries because temperatures will begin to moderate after a seasonably cool weekend. Highs tomorrow will make it into the low/mid 70s with ample sunshine and a light afternoon breeze.
Winds will then begin to shift out of the south Tuesday night into Wednesday. This will help highs climb to near 80 degrees by Wednesday afternoon, but it will also come with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some heavy t-storms may develop by Wednesday afternoon.
I’ll have a deeper look into the week ahead in your exclusive First Warning forecast on WJZ tonight.
Other Local News:
- Police: Reisterstown Girl, 15, Reported Missing
- Maryland Zoo Officials Discuss Safety Procedures After Cincinnati Incident
- 5 Shot During Baltimore Cookout; Suspect Sought & 2 Victims Arrested
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak