Skies are forecast to clear out overnight, and with high pressure moving overhead, temperatures will fall into the low and mid 40s. A light jacket may be needed as you step out your front door tomorrow morning, but no worries because temperatures will begin to moderate after a seasonably cool weekend. Highs tomorrow will make it into the low/mid 70s with ample sunshine and a light afternoon breeze.
Winds will then begin to shift out of the south Tuesday night into Wednesday. This will help highs climb to near 80 degrees by Wednesday afternoon, but it will also come with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some heavy t-storms may develop by Wednesday afternoon.
I’ll have a deeper look into the week ahead in your exclusive First Warning forecast on WJZ tonight.
Other Local News:
- Report: Secret Service Can’t Afford To Pay Agents Needed To Protect Trump’s Family
- People Across The US, Maryland Set Sights On The Sky For Total Eclipse
- Baltimore’s Police Horses To Move Next to B&O Railroad Museum
- Man Accused Of Killing Sister, Cousins, Ordered Held Without Bond
- Christopher Columbus Monument Vandalized In Baltimore