Skies are forecast to clear out overnight, and with high pressure moving overhead, temperatures will fall into the low and mid 40s. A light jacket may be needed as you step out your front door tomorrow morning, but no worries because temperatures will begin to moderate after a seasonably cool weekend. Highs tomorrow will make it into the low/mid 70s with ample sunshine and a light afternoon breeze.
Winds will then begin to shift out of the south Tuesday night into Wednesday. This will help highs climb to near 80 degrees by Wednesday afternoon, but it will also come with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some heavy t-storms may develop by Wednesday afternoon.
I’ll have a deeper look into the week ahead in your exclusive First Warning forecast on WJZ tonight.
Other Local News:
- Two Rescued From Burning Home By Balto Co Officers & Good Samaritan
- Mayor Catherine Pugh Getting Down To Business On First Day In Office
- NTSB Report: School Bus Driver Had Been Involved In 12 Incidents In 5 Years
- Oakland Mills HS Students Stage Walkout Over Racial Tensions
- Retiring Sen. Mikulski To Give Speech Summarizing Service