ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)–Anne Arundel County Police are looking for several suspects following an armed robbery.
Officers did manage to arrest 17-year-old Mack Galloway and 19-year-old Daniel Owens trying to flee the scene.
Police say the group robbed the victim outside a Popeye’s restaurant, taking off with his phone and cigarettes.
Galloway and Owens are each charged with armed robbery and assault.
Other Local News:
- Police: No ‘Conspiracy’ In Murder Of Baltimore PD Detective
- Hearing Dropped For Last Cop Facing Administrative Discipline In Freddie Gray Case
- Police Searching For Missing 9-Year-Old Boy
- Baltimore And The Police Department Sued For Civil Rights Violations Of 15 People
- Public Works Department Asks People To Not Cause A ‘Fatberg’