ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)–Anne Arundel County Police are looking for several suspects following an armed robbery.
Officers did manage to arrest 17-year-old Mack Galloway and 19-year-old Daniel Owens trying to flee the scene.
Police say the group robbed the victim outside a Popeye’s restaurant, taking off with his phone and cigarettes.
Galloway and Owens are each charged with armed robbery and assault.
Other Local News:
- New Trial Granted For Adnan Syed, Subject Of ‘Serial’ Podcast
- Ocean City Police Rescue Small Kitten From Rt. 90 Bridge
- Complaint Filed Against Mosby Calls Her ‘A Runaway Prosecutor’
- All Clear At Joint Base Andrews After ‘Miscommunication’ Over Active Shooter
- Fans Of Slain Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Remember Him Through Music