GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—Three men from Baltimore are arrested in Glen Burnie for breaking into four parked cars.
Just before 1 a.m. Tuesday, officers responded to the 100-block of Sunset Drive in Glen Burnie for a report of individuals tampering with door handles on parked vehicles.
A witness provided a description of the suspects’ vehicle, and police tracked it down. One suspect, 30-year-old Michael John Brafford, attempted to flee on foot but was apprehended.
The driver, 26-year-old Mark Andrew Fitzpatrick, and 23-year-old Troy Allen Lucas were also arrested.
Officers found items that had been stolen from vehicles in the neighborhood inside of the suspect vehicle, a 2013 Hyundai Sonata.
The suspects were arrested and charged with theft and rogue and vagabond.
Brafford also had an outstanding warrant for violation of probation.
Other Local News:
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden
- Baltimore Mayor, Commissioner Discuss Crime Plan Amid Record-Shattering Violence
- City Unveils 1st 21st Century Baltimore City Public School
- Lotto Fever In Maryland As Powerball Jackpot Swells To $700M