3 Baltimore Men Arrested For Breaking Into 4 Cars In Glen Burnie
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—Three men from Baltimore are arrested in Glen Burnie for breaking into four parked cars.
Just before 1 a.m. Tuesday, officers responded to the 100-block of Sunset Drive in Glen Burnie for a report of individuals tampering with door handles on parked vehicles.
A witness provided a description of the suspects’ vehicle, and police tracked it down. One suspect, 30-year-old Michael John Brafford, attempted to flee on foot but was apprehended.
The driver, 26-year-old Mark Andrew Fitzpatrick, and 23-year-old Troy Allen Lucas were also arrested.
Officers found items that had been stolen from vehicles in the neighborhood inside of the suspect vehicle, a 2013 Hyundai Sonata.
The suspects were arrested and charged with theft and rogue and vagabond.
Brafford also had an outstanding warrant for violation of probation.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades