COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police are asking for the public’s help to identify two armed robbery suspects.
Police say the men entered an Exxon gas station in Columbia, displaying a handgun, and demanded money.
The clerk complied. The suspects then fled with an undisclosed amount of cash. No one was injured.
One suspect is described as 5’6″ tall with a stocky build in his 30s. The second suspect is about 6′ tall and thin.
Anyone with information should call 410-313-STOP. A reward of up to $1,000 is being offered in the case.
Other Local News:
- Fire Causes Entire Roof Of Maryland Apartment Building To Collapse
- Gov. Hogan Calls Meeting On ‘Tragic, Disturbing’ Baltimore Violence
- Confederate Memorial Removed From Ellicott City Courthouse
- Busy Clean Up Still Underway After Monday’s Storms
- Are Arrest Quotas Leading To Questionable Behavior On Bodycam Video?