COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police are asking for the public’s help to identify two armed robbery suspects.
Police say the men entered an Exxon gas station in Columbia, displaying a handgun, and demanded money.
The clerk complied. The suspects then fled with an undisclosed amount of cash. No one was injured.
One suspect is described as 5’6″ tall with a stocky build in his 30s. The second suspect is about 6′ tall and thin.
Anyone with information should call 410-313-STOP. A reward of up to $1,000 is being offered in the case.
Other Local News:
- Longtime Raven Matt Stover Hosting Cornhole Tournament To Benefit Philanthropy Organizations
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Charges To Be Dropped Against Pregnant, Muslim MICA Teacher Removed From SW Flight
- Gov. Hogan Sends National Guard To US Virgin Islands
- Police: Howard County’s 2017 Overdose Tally Surpasses 2016’s Total
- Bank Robbery In Baltimore County Leads To Crash, Arrest In The City