COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police are asking for the public’s help to identify two armed robbery suspects.
Police say the men entered an Exxon gas station in Columbia, displaying a handgun, and demanded money.
The clerk complied. The suspects then fled with an undisclosed amount of cash. No one was injured.
One suspect is described as 5’6″ tall with a stocky build in his 30s. The second suspect is about 6′ tall and thin.
Anyone with information should call 410-313-STOP. A reward of up to $1,000 is being offered in the case.
Other Local News:
- Wind Chill Advisory In Effect: Big Chill Brings Single Digit Temps
- Sons Of Fallen Deputy Release Statement To The Public
- School Volunteer Victimized 16 People Including Child At Church
- VIDEO: Maryland Bundles Up As Big Chill Brings Sub-Zero Temps
- 2 Men Charged With Burglary, Assaulting 83-Year-Old Woman