COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police are asking for the public’s help to identify two armed robbery suspects.
Police say the men entered an Exxon gas station in Columbia, displaying a handgun, and demanded money.
The clerk complied. The suspects then fled with an undisclosed amount of cash. No one was injured.
One suspect is described as 5’6″ tall with a stocky build in his 30s. The second suspect is about 6′ tall and thin.
Anyone with information should call 410-313-STOP. A reward of up to $1,000 is being offered in the case.
Other Local News:
- Bill Calls For Inspection Of All Baltimore Rental Properties
- University of Maryland Enlists Mascot, Marching Band To Delivers Acceptance Letters
- Federally Funded Agencies, Sites In Baltimore Area Fell Impact Of Government Shutdown
- One Killed In Double Shooting Near Druid Hill Park
- Prince George’s Co. Fire Crews Rescue Cop Attempting To Save 3 People Who Fell Through Ice