Man, 23, Charged With Attempted Murder In Idlewylde Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged 23-year-old Devin Millard Tweedy in connection with the May 15 shooting in Idlewylde that left one person injured.
The shooting happened just before midnight in the 6400-block of Falkirk Road. When officers arrived on the scene, they found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound to the mid-body. He was transported to an area hospital.
Tweedy, who resides in the 1300-block of Limit Avenue, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault, and use of a handgun in a felony/crime of violence.
He is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Water Still Off In Baltimore City, County
- Commission To Decide If Baltimore Should Remove Confederate Statues
- Suspects Already Charged In Death Of Arnesha Bowers Indicted
- Md. Officials Continue Crackdown On Illegal Crabbing
- D.C. Stop Of Pope Francis Trip Includes White House, Congress