Man, 23, Charged With Attempted Murder In Idlewylde Shooting
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged 23-year-old Devin Millard Tweedy in connection with the May 15 shooting in Idlewylde that left one person injured.
The shooting happened just before midnight in the 6400-block of Falkirk Road. When officers arrived on the scene, they found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound to the mid-body. He was transported to an area hospital.
Tweedy, who resides in the 1300-block of Limit Avenue, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault, and use of a handgun in a felony/crime of violence.
He is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Head Home After Long Labor Day Weekend
- Funeral Held For ‘Cookie,’ Wife Of Congressman Andy Harris
- 49ers Player Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges Post NFL’s New ‘Ray Rice Rule’
- Man Charged In 2 Stabbing Deaths
- 75-Year-Old Grandfather Killed By Fallen Tree While Grilling In Howard County