BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged 23-year-old Devin Millard Tweedy in connection with the May 15 shooting in Idlewylde that left one person injured.
The shooting happened just before midnight in the 6400-block of Falkirk Road. When officers arrived on the scene, they found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound to the mid-body. He was transported to an area hospital.
Tweedy, who resides in the 1300-block of Limit Avenue, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault, and use of a handgun in a felony/crime of violence.
He is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Curtis Bay Area Residents Shelter In Place For 2 Hours After Acid Spill
- Hurricane Maria Batters Dominica As A Category 5 Storm
- Sister Of Man Facing 6 Years In Prison For Killing Puppies Says Brother Needs Help, Not Jail Time
- Dave Chapelle, John Oliver Create Buzz For DC Public Schools On Social Media At Emmy Awards
- Police Looking For Answers After Woman Found Raped, Strangled To Death Near Inner Harbor Museum