Man, 23, Charged With Attempted Murder In Idlewylde Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged 23-year-old Devin Millard Tweedy in connection with the May 15 shooting in Idlewylde that left one person injured.
The shooting happened just before midnight in the 6400-block of Falkirk Road. When officers arrived on the scene, they found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound to the mid-body. He was transported to an area hospital.
Tweedy, who resides in the 1300-block of Limit Avenue, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault, and use of a handgun in a felony/crime of violence.
He is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Fire Dept. Thrill Show Offers Family-Friendly Fun, Fire Safety Info
- Arizona College Fatal Shooting Victim From Annapolis
- Police: Officer Fatally Shoots Man Armed With Knife In Columbia
- Police: 5 Stabbed Inside Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Police Identify Man Suspected In Carjacking, Crashing Into Ft. Meade Gate