BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged 23-year-old Devin Millard Tweedy in connection with the May 15 shooting in Idlewylde that left one person injured.
The shooting happened just before midnight in the 6400-block of Falkirk Road. When officers arrived on the scene, they found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound to the mid-body. He was transported to an area hospital.
Tweedy, who resides in the 1300-block of Limit Avenue, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault, and use of a handgun in a felony/crime of violence.
He is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Son Charged With Assault Against Mother in Carroll Co. Crash
- Activists, Family Of Korryn Gaines To Hold Justice March In Baltimore
- Catoctin Mountain Park Mines Its Past For Centennial Event
- Study: Baltimore’s Amphetamine-Tainted Streams Affect Ecology
- Baltimore Man Arrested In Death Of Woman