Man, 23, Charged With Attempted Murder In Idlewylde Shooting
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged 23-year-old Devin Millard Tweedy in connection with the May 15 shooting in Idlewylde that left one person injured.
The shooting happened just before midnight in the 6400-block of Falkirk Road. When officers arrived on the scene, they found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound to the mid-body. He was transported to an area hospital.
Tweedy, who resides in the 1300-block of Limit Avenue, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault, and use of a handgun in a felony/crime of violence.
He is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Man Wanted In 3-Year-Old’s Murder Finally Captured
- Baltimore Police Investigating $35M Brutality Lawsuit After Video Surfaces
- Let’S Go O’s! Birds Just A Game Away From Playoff Berth & AL East Title
- Search Continues For Missing Montgomery County Children
- Excitement At Fever Pitch As O’s Continue Magic Season