TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for a missing 17-year-old girl who might be somewhere in Virginia.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz was last seen May 16 when she ran away from Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Towson. She made some phone calls and then ran off.
Markiewicz is about 5’3″ tall, 140 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. She sometimes changes her hair color.
Investigators have received information that she might be somewhere in Virginia.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Dead Shark Washes Up On Ocean City Beach
- Harford County Community Recovering From Heavy Rains & Flooding
- Baltimore Police: Louisiana Authorities Arrest ‘Public Enemy No.1’
- Teachers, Schools Take Matters Into Their Own Hands To Increase Student Enrollment
- Baltimore Ladies Stepping Into The Spotlight With ‘Step’ Documentary