TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for a missing 17-year-old girl who might be somewhere in Virginia.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz was last seen May 16 when she ran away from Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Towson. She made some phone calls and then ran off.
Markiewicz is about 5’3″ tall, 140 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. She sometimes changes her hair color.
Investigators have received information that she might be somewhere in Virginia.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Md. Volunteer Fire Dept. Rescues Blind and Deaf Dog From Well
- Baltimore Co. Schools Won’t Be Closing For Muslim Holidays
- New Report: Traffic Deaths in the U.S. Worst In 50 Years
- Baltimore Co. Schools Won’t Be Grading Students on Homework, Behavior
- Police: Ax-Wielding Man Attempted to Break Into Baltimore ATM