Police Believe Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Might Be Somewhere In Virginia
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for a missing 17-year-old girl who might be somewhere in Virginia.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz was last seen May 16 when she ran away from Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Towson. She made some phone calls and then ran off.
Markiewicz is about 5’3″ tall, 140 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. She sometimes changes her hair color.
Investigators have received information that she might be somewhere in Virginia.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Fatal Road Rage Incident Speaking Out
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Md. Congressman Andy Harris Makes Case To Sue President Obama