TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are searching for a missing 17-year-old girl who might be somewhere in Virginia.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz was last seen May 16 when she ran away from Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Towson. She made some phone calls and then ran off.
Markiewicz is about 5’3″ tall, 140 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. She sometimes changes her hair color.
Investigators have received information that she might be somewhere in Virginia.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- 17 Shot, 2 Dead In Florida Nightclub Shooting
- State Asks Marylanders to Take Challenge And ‘Buy Local’ For A Week
- Woman Stabbed, Man Shot During Baltimore Domestic Incident, Police Say
- 3 Firefighters Injured, Dog Dies In Temple Hills Fire
- Gov. Hogan ‘Hair BobbleHead’ Winner of Bowie Baysox’s ‘Bobblection’