BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Ravens running back Ray Rice and his wife will address the media Friday afternoon for the first time since his assault arrest in February.
The news conference will be held Friday at 3 p.m. at the Under Armour Performance Center in Owings Mills.
TMZ first published the video of Rice dragging his seemingly unconscious fiancee, now wife, Jayne Palmer, out of a Revel Casino Hotel elevator on Feb. 15. Police say the two hit each other, but Rice’s blow reportedly knocked Palmer out.
Charges against Palmer were dropped.
This week Rice was accepted into a pre-trial intervention program that allows him to avoid a trial and jail time.
WJZ-TV and CBSBaltimore.com will have full coverage of the news conference Friday.
Other Local News:
- Ghost Fleet Of Mallows Bay Nears ‘National Marine Sanctuary’ Status
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Truck Driver Charged For Stealing Over $19K Worth Of Shoes
- Student Arrested For Alleged School Shooting Plot
- Baltimore Man Who Says He Went To NYC To Kill Black People Charged With Murder As Act Of Terrorism