BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Ravens running back Ray Rice and his wife will address the media Friday afternoon for the first time since his assault arrest in February.
The news conference will be held Friday at 3 p.m. at the Under Armour Performance Center in Owings Mills.
TMZ first published the video of Rice dragging his seemingly unconscious fiancee, now wife, Jayne Palmer, out of a Revel Casino Hotel elevator on Feb. 15. Police say the two hit each other, but Rice’s blow reportedly knocked Palmer out.
Charges against Palmer were dropped.
This week Rice was accepted into a pre-trial intervention program that allows him to avoid a trial and jail time.
WJZ-TV and CBSBaltimore.com will have full coverage of the news conference Friday.
Other Local News:
- 2 Arrested For Shooting That Left Victim In Critical Condition
- MD Fire Marshal Investigating Possible Serial Arsonist In Cecil County
- Trial Of Man Charged In Md. Police Station Attack Postponed
- Police Need Your Help To Find Dog Stolen From Baltimore Co. Yard
- Owl Rescued From Home’s Deck In Harford County