Severe Weather Delays Train Service Between Baltimore And Washington
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Authorities Investigating Officer-Involved Shooting In Baltimore
- Police: Suspect Stole Officer’s Car With Child Inside
- Funeral Being Held For Family Of 8 Who Died In Md. Home
- Authorities Searching Again For Missing Hoggle Children
- Carroll Hospital Host Sleep Awareness Day