BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- WHO Issues Travel Advisory As Md. Sees First Case Of Zika
- Outpouring Of Support For Two Fallen Deputies
- Baltimore Businesses OK’d For $165K In Riot Recovery Loans
- Charges Filed Against Driver Who Fatally Struck Maryland Officer
- Winter Weather Advisory, Wind Chill Watch Issued For Parts Of Maryland