BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Some Concerned Over School’s Decision to Not Factor In Homework
- New Life For Some Flood-Ravaged Businesses In Ellicott City
- Katie Ledecky Throws Out First Pitch As Nats Host Orioles
- Japan Authorizes $2M to Study High Speed Train In Maryland
- Medical Marijuana Panel Releases Applicant Rankings