BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Search For Suspect In Woman’s Murder
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued For South Carolina
- Ravens Player Wants NFL To Allow Medical Marijuana
- Record Number Of Marylanders Traveling This Holiday Weekend
- Rail Infrastructure Crumbling Throughout US