BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Schools Replace Detention With Meditation
- Security Breach Raise Concerns Over City Schools Safety
- Regulations Urged for Police Surveillance in Maryland
- McDonough Thinks Trump Can Help Him Win a Congressional Seat
- Children in Baltimore Twice as Likely to Suffer from Asthma