Severe Weather Delays Train Service Between Baltimore And Washington
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Investigating $35M Brutality Lawsuit After Video Surfaces
- Police Building Homicide Case Against Schizophrenic Mother
- Rice, NFL Players Association Have Until Midnight Tuesday To Appeal
- Man Wanted In 3-Year-Old’s Shooting Death Arrested
- Ceremony Marks Anniversary Of Navy Yard Shooting