Severe Weather Delays Train Service Between Baltimore And Washington
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested For Burning Down CVS During Baltimore Riots
- DOJ Now Looking Into Whether Airlines Are Colluding To Keep Flights Expensive
- Baltimore Police Investigate Triple Shooting
- Man Gets 15 Years For Extorting Explicit Photos From Girls
- 14-Year-Old Charged With 6 Robberies On Metro