BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Germantown Woman Pleads Guilty To Bank Fraud
- Mistrial for Carryout Owner Accused of Shooting Customer
- Fatal 3-Vehicle Crash Halts Traffic on I-695
- An Elderly Man was Stabbed to Death in Southeast Baltimore
- City Police Investigate a Shooting Involving a Teenager