Severe Weather Delays Train Service Between Baltimore And Washington
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Another Snow Storm Is Coming Sunday Into Monday
- All Rescued After Children Fall Into Icy Pond
- Md. State Highway Crews Pre-Treating Roads Ahead Of Storm
- Md. Casinos Want To Swap Slots For Table Games
- Final Victim Hasn’t Been Found In Annapolis Mansion Fire