Severe Weather Delays Train Service Between Baltimore And Washington
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Orioles’ Playoff Schedule Almost Finalized
- WJZ Witness: Phelps Spent Hours At Horseshoe Casino Before DUI Arrest
- Orioles Magic Spreads Across Md. At Playoffs Pep Rallies
- Accidents Between Deer And Planes A Risk At Md. Airports
- Two Senior Lawmakers Want Secret Service Chief Out