BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 2nd Day Of Spring Brings Most Significant Snow Of ‘Winter’ To Md.
- Rare $1,000 Bill Expected To Fetch $1M At Baltimore Auction
- Police: Maryland School Shooter Used His Father’s Handgun
- Man Indicted In Connection With Drug Overdose Death
- Judge Denies Maryland Senator’s Motion To Dismiss Charges