BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Severna Park High School Closed Thursday
- Piecing Together a Fatal Plane Crash
- Downed Power Lines Causing Safety Concerns Amid Inclement Weather
- Cop ID’d in Shooting of Suicidal Columbia Man
- BWI Airport to be New Home for 9/11 Artifact