Severe Weather Delays Train Service Between Baltimore And Washington
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Holiday Tradition “The Nutcracker” Returns To Baltimore
- Md. Woman Fined $100 For Leaving Kids In Hot Car
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing Boy
- Md. Native Alan Gross Speaks After Release From Cuban Prison
- Johns Hopkins Mistakenly Welcomes Wrong Students