Severe Weather Delays Train Service Between Baltimore And Washington
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Critically Injured In Columbia Shooting
- Lines Already Forming For Thanksgiving Deals
- Md. Rep. Hoping To Protect Consumers From Hackers This Holiday Season
- Last-Minute Travelers Happy They Adjusted Plans
- Bea Gaddy Family Center Serves Up More Than 12,000 Meals