BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Police: Md. High School Student’s Diary Reveals Mass Shooting Plot
- Trump Administration Pushed to Speak Out Against Hate Crimes
- Only A Few Seconds Of Body Cam Footage In Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting Released
- Local Breweries Rally Against Legislation Affecting Taproom Hours
- Baltimore Police Find Guardians of 2 Young Boys