BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Severe weather is delaying train service between Baltimore and Washington.
Penn Line service was temporarily unavailable as severe weather caused problems with the overhead electric wires.
All trains are back in service with delays of 10-40 minutes.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore County Police Investigate Milford Mill Stabbing
- Md. Attorney General Announces Lifesaving Drug Settlement
- Man Dubbed “No. 1 Trigger Puller” Accidentally Released from Jail
- Mom Of Children Killed In Fire Tells People How To Honor Them
- Video Released of D.C. Woman Murdered in Wheelchair