Police: Victim Of Targeted Shooting In Brooklyn Park Uncooperative
Get Breaking News First
BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)–Anne Arundel County Police are investigative what they believe was a targeted shooting in Brooklyn Park on Thursday night. They say the victim is uncooperative.
Just before 9:30 p.m., a 39-year-old man was shot several times as he sat with other neighbors on the steps of a house in the 900-block of Victory Avenue.
Witnesses say suspects opened fire as they walked by on the sidewalk, and then fled on foot.
The victim was transported to University of Maryland and is in stable condition.
Police interviewed several witnesses but say the victim is not cooperating.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Northern District Detective unit at 410-222-6135.
Other Local News:
- Md. Man, 1 Other Dead After Rescued From O.C. Waters
- Officer Who Slit Dog’s Throat Asks Killing Charges To Be Reconsidered
- 2nd Rabid Cat Euthanized After Md. Camper Attacked
- Mayor Rawlings-Blake Denounces Officer’s Actions In Brutality Video
- Middle School Math Teacher From Md. Wins $1M On ‘Wheel of Fortune’