BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)–Anne Arundel County Police are investigative what they believe was a targeted shooting in Brooklyn Park on Thursday night. They say the victim is uncooperative.
Just before 9:30 p.m., a 39-year-old man was shot several times as he sat with other neighbors on the steps of a house in the 900-block of Victory Avenue.
Witnesses say suspects opened fire as they walked by on the sidewalk, and then fled on foot.
The victim was transported to University of Maryland and is in stable condition.
Police interviewed several witnesses but say the victim is not cooperating.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Northern District Detective unit at 410-222-6135.
Other Local News:
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden
- Baltimore Mayor, Commissioner Discuss Crime Plan Amid Record-Shattering Violence
- City Unveils 1st 21st Century Baltimore City Public School
- Lotto Fever In Maryland As Powerball Jackpot Swells To $700M