BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)–Anne Arundel County Police are investigative what they believe was a targeted shooting in Brooklyn Park on Thursday night. They say the victim is uncooperative.
Just before 9:30 p.m., a 39-year-old man was shot several times as he sat with other neighbors on the steps of a house in the 900-block of Victory Avenue.
Witnesses say suspects opened fire as they walked by on the sidewalk, and then fled on foot.
The victim was transported to University of Maryland and is in stable condition.
Police interviewed several witnesses but say the victim is not cooperating.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Northern District Detective unit at 410-222-6135.
Other Local News:
- Riders Safely Removed After Roller Coaster Stalls At Md. Six Flags
- Ex-Maryland Senator Awaiting Fraud Sentence To Repay $5K
- Md. Senator Bashes Trump Administration After Touring Detention Facilities Housing Children Of Illegal Immigrants
- Severe Thunderstorms Leave Path Of Destruction Across Region
- Baltimore County Preps For Severe Weather As We Approach Hurricane Season