Police: Victim Of Targeted Shooting In Brooklyn Park Uncooperative
BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)–Anne Arundel County Police are investigative what they believe was a targeted shooting in Brooklyn Park on Thursday night. They say the victim is uncooperative.
Just before 9:30 p.m., a 39-year-old man was shot several times as he sat with other neighbors on the steps of a house in the 900-block of Victory Avenue.
Witnesses say suspects opened fire as they walked by on the sidewalk, and then fled on foot.
The victim was transported to University of Maryland and is in stable condition.
Police interviewed several witnesses but say the victim is not cooperating.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Northern District Detective unit at 410-222-6135.
Other Local News:
- 8 Officers & 6 Detainees Injured In Baltimore Incident
- Live TV Killings Sparking New Calls For Gun Control Reform
- Baltimore Police Cancel Leave For Officers During Freddie Gray Hearings
- State Looking Into O’Malley’s Discount Purchase Of Furniture
- Ride Operator Found Dead In Trailer At Maryland State Fair