Police: Victim Of Targeted Shooting In Brooklyn Park Uncooperative
BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)–Anne Arundel County Police are investigative what they believe was a targeted shooting in Brooklyn Park on Thursday night. They say the victim is uncooperative.
Just before 9:30 p.m., a 39-year-old man was shot several times as he sat with other neighbors on the steps of a house in the 900-block of Victory Avenue.
Witnesses say suspects opened fire as they walked by on the sidewalk, and then fled on foot.
The victim was transported to University of Maryland and is in stable condition.
Police interviewed several witnesses but say the victim is not cooperating.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Northern District Detective unit at 410-222-6135.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’