GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A three-alarm fire destroyed part of an apartment building in Glen Burnie.
Anne Arundel County firefighters say the blaze broke out around 2:30 p.m. Sunday in the 7500-block of East Furnace Branch Road in Glen Burnie.
Flames spread to 12 units, and it took crews about an hour to get the fire under control.
Fortunately, everyone got out in time and no injuries were reported.
The cause is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- 2 Maryland Contractors Among 23 Honored for Heroism Award
- Maryland Lawmakers Hope Hogan OKs $80M in Fenced Off Funds
- Man Arrested In Connection With Triple Homicide in Forestville
- 10-Page Complaint Filed Against Marilyn Mosby Over Freddie Gray Investigation
- Maryland School Districts Offer Fresh Local Food to Children