GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A three-alarm fire destroyed part of an apartment building in Glen Burnie.
Anne Arundel County firefighters say the blaze broke out around 2:30 p.m. Sunday in the 7500-block of East Furnace Branch Road in Glen Burnie.
Flames spread to 12 units, and it took crews about an hour to get the fire under control.
Fortunately, everyone got out in time and no injuries were reported.
The cause is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound
- Police Investigating Overnight Homicide
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day