3-Alarm Fire Spreads To 12 Apartment Units In Glen Burnie
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A three-alarm fire destroyed part of an apartment building in Glen Burnie.
Anne Arundel County firefighters say the blaze broke out around 2:30 p.m. Sunday in the 7500-block of East Furnace Branch Road in Glen Burnie.
Flames spread to 12 units, and it took crews about an hour to get the fire under control.
Fortunately, everyone got out in time and no injuries were reported.
The cause is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father