GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A three-alarm fire destroyed part of an apartment building in Glen Burnie.
Anne Arundel County firefighters say the blaze broke out around 2:30 p.m. Sunday in the 7500-block of East Furnace Branch Road in Glen Burnie.
Flames spread to 12 units, and it took crews about an hour to get the fire under control.
Fortunately, everyone got out in time and no injuries were reported.
The cause is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Police Force Entry Into Apartment Of Domestic Assault Suspect; Loaded Gun In Plain Sight
- Maryland State Police Arrest Road Rage Suspect For Waving Handgun
- Dangerous ‘Flame Jetting’ Phenomenon Kills Hundreds Every Year
- Sagamore, Port Covington Set Course For South Baltimore Communities
- Blue Angels Give Fast Flying Excitement For Naval Graduation