FROSTBURG, Md. (AP) — Investigators says overloaded wiring connected to kitchen appliances caused a weekend fire that destroyed a bar and grill in downtown Frostburg.
The Cumberland Times-News reports that damage from the fire Sunday at The Dawg House on Main Street is estimated at $200,000. The business was formerly known as Duncan’s Bar & Grill.
The state fire marshal’s office says the fire displaced five people from second-floor apartments.
They say nobody was hurt in the fire.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)