Police Seeking Help Locating Missing Girl, 14
ROCKVILLE, Md. (AP) — Police in Montgomery County are looking for a 14-year-old who went missing in April and stopped responding to her phone and social media accounts.
Police say 14-year-old Alexandra Innis of Silver Spring was last seen April 4. Police say she is often goes to Westfield Wheaton shopping mall and is very familiar with public transportation. Police say she also goes to the Stepping Stone Way and the Castle Boulevard areas of Silver Spring.
Police say they are concerned for her well-being. They’re asking anyone with information to call the Montgomery County Police-Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- Baltimore City Police Announce Several Arrests In Recent Murder Cases
- Body Of Missing 18-Year-Old Found In Anne Arundel County
- Bald Is Beautiful: Larry Hogan Sports New Look Post-Chemo