Police Seeking Help Locating Missing Girl, 14
Get Breaking News First
ROCKVILLE, Md. (AP) — Police in Montgomery County are looking for a 14-year-old who went missing in April and stopped responding to her phone and social media accounts.
Police say 14-year-old Alexandra Innis of Silver Spring was last seen April 4. Police say she is often goes to Westfield Wheaton shopping mall and is very familiar with public transportation. Police say she also goes to the Stepping Stone Way and the Castle Boulevard areas of Silver Spring.
Police say they are concerned for her well-being. They’re asking anyone with information to call the Montgomery County Police-Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Md. Medical Facilities Taking Precautions As Ebola-Stricken Arrive In U.S.
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- House OKs Bill To Address Border Crisis