Police Seeking Help Locating Missing Girl, 14
Get Breaking News First
ROCKVILLE, Md. (AP) — Police in Montgomery County are looking for a 14-year-old who went missing in April and stopped responding to her phone and social media accounts.
Police say 14-year-old Alexandra Innis of Silver Spring was last seen April 4. Police say she is often goes to Westfield Wheaton shopping mall and is very familiar with public transportation. Police say she also goes to the Stepping Stone Way and the Castle Boulevard areas of Silver Spring.
Police say they are concerned for her well-being. They’re asking anyone with information to call the Montgomery County Police-Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- At Least 2 In Va. Dead After Tornado Touches Down Near Md. Line
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- 11 & 14-Year-Old Among 3 Brothers Charged In Stepfather’s Murder
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering