Ravens Rookie RB Arrested In Va. For Destruction Of Property, Public Drunkenness
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– He’s only been a Raven for a couple weeks, and already rookie running back Lorenzo Taliaferro is in some trouble.
Taliaferro was arrested over the weekend in his hometown of Williamsburg, Va., on charges of destruction of property and public drunkenness.
He is the fourth round draft pick of the Ravens. He signed a four-year contract worth about $2.5 million.
His arrest is related to damage he did to a taxi cab in Williamsburg early Saturday morning. Taliaferro played in college at Coastal Carolina.
He is the fourth Ravens player arrested this off-season. The others are Ray Rice, Jah Reid and Deonte Thompson. Thompson’s case was dismissed.
The Ravens say they will allow the legal process to carry out for Taliaferro.
Other Local News:
- Residents Urged To Shelter In Place As Police Investigate Suspicious Activity In Parkville
- Police Building Homicide Case Against Schizophrenic Mother
- Baltimore Police Investigating $35M Brutality Lawsuit After Video Surfaces
- Eastern Shore Teen Missing For Nearly 3 Weeks After Walking Off Youth Facility
- Rice, NFL Players Association Have Until Midnight Tuesday To Appeal