BALTIMORE (WJZ)– He’s only been a Raven for a couple weeks, and already rookie running back Lorenzo Taliaferro is in some trouble.
Taliaferro was arrested over the weekend in his hometown of Williamsburg, Va., on charges of destruction of property and public drunkenness.
He is the fourth round draft pick of the Ravens. He signed a four-year contract worth about $2.5 million.
His arrest is related to damage he did to a taxi cab in Williamsburg early Saturday morning. Taliaferro played in college at Coastal Carolina.
He is the fourth Ravens player arrested this off-season. The others are Ray Rice, Jah Reid and Deonte Thompson. Thompson’s case was dismissed.
The Ravens say they will allow the legal process to carry out for Taliaferro.
Other Local News:
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured in Late Night Essex Crash
- Man Found Dead in Vacant Baltimore House Fire ID’d
- Maryland Correctional Officer Charged with Raping Girl, 14
- Man Shot in a Baltimore Hip Hop Chicken Parking Lot
- Anne Arundel County Police Arrest Serial Robber