BALTIMORE (WJZ)– He’s only been a Raven for a couple weeks, and already rookie running back Lorenzo Taliaferro is in some trouble.
Taliaferro was arrested over the weekend in his hometown of Williamsburg, Va., on charges of destruction of property and public drunkenness.
He is the fourth round draft pick of the Ravens. He signed a four-year contract worth about $2.5 million.
His arrest is related to damage he did to a taxi cab in Williamsburg early Saturday morning. Taliaferro played in college at Coastal Carolina.
He is the fourth Ravens player arrested this off-season. The others are Ray Rice, Jah Reid and Deonte Thompson. Thompson’s case was dismissed.
The Ravens say they will allow the legal process to carry out for Taliaferro.
Other Local News:
- Howard Co. Police Suspending Ground Search For Escaped Prisoner
- Maryland Court Rejects Appeal in Killing of Delaware Man
- Maryland Governor Gives Eulogy at Father’s Funeral
- Cumberland Man Charged with Sexually Abusing Girl
- Auditors: Panel Exposed Voter Records to Potential Hacking