Ravens Rookie RB Arrested In Va. For Destruction Of Property, Public Drunkenness
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– He’s only been a Raven for a couple weeks, and already rookie running back Lorenzo Taliaferro is in some trouble.
Taliaferro was arrested over the weekend in his hometown of Williamsburg, Va., on charges of destruction of property and public drunkenness.
He is the fourth round draft pick of the Ravens. He signed a four-year contract worth about $2.5 million.
His arrest is related to damage he did to a taxi cab in Williamsburg early Saturday morning. Taliaferro played in college at Coastal Carolina.
He is the fourth Ravens player arrested this off-season. The others are Ray Rice, Jah Reid and Deonte Thompson. Thompson’s case was dismissed.
The Ravens say they will allow the legal process to carry out for Taliaferro.
Other Local News:
- City Police Officer Charged With Assaulting Teen Suspect
- Settlement Reached In NCAA Concussion Lawsuit
- Cows On The Loose Cause Potential Traffic Hazard In Westminster
- Neighbors Tell Police Missing Woman Argued With Her Boyfriend
- Baltimore Police Investigate Non-Fatal Shooting