Ravens Rookie RB Arrested In Va. For Destruction Of Property, Public Drunkenness
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– He’s only been a Raven for a couple weeks, and already rookie running back Lorenzo Taliaferro is in some trouble.
Taliaferro was arrested over the weekend in his hometown of Williamsburg, Va., on charges of destruction of property and public drunkenness.
He is the fourth round draft pick of the Ravens. He signed a four-year contract worth about $2.5 million.
His arrest is related to damage he did to a taxi cab in Williamsburg early Saturday morning. Taliaferro played in college at Coastal Carolina.
He is the fourth Ravens player arrested this off-season. The others are Ray Rice, Jah Reid and Deonte Thompson. Thompson’s case was dismissed.
The Ravens say they will allow the legal process to carry out for Taliaferro.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Flags At Half-Staff To Honor Former Gov. Mandel
- Pope Francis To Celebrate Washington Mass In Spanish
- 3 Charged With Impeding Murder Probe To Be Arraigned
- Father Charged With Leaving Children Unattended In Car
- Man Arrested For Posting Threatening Tweet