Ravens Rookie RB Arrested In Va. For Destruction Of Property, Public Drunkenness
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– He’s only been a Raven for a couple weeks, and already rookie running back Lorenzo Taliaferro is in some trouble.
Taliaferro was arrested over the weekend in his hometown of Williamsburg, Va., on charges of destruction of property and public drunkenness.
He is the fourth round draft pick of the Ravens. He signed a four-year contract worth about $2.5 million.
His arrest is related to damage he did to a taxi cab in Williamsburg early Saturday morning. Taliaferro played in college at Coastal Carolina.
He is the fourth Ravens player arrested this off-season. The others are Ray Rice, Jah Reid and Deonte Thompson. Thompson’s case was dismissed.
The Ravens say they will allow the legal process to carry out for Taliaferro.
Other Local News:
- 5, Including Teenager, Shot In Baltimore
- Baltimore Co. School District To Be Fully Air Conditioned By 2021
- Johns Hopkins University Hopes To Provide More Business To City
- Misty Copeland Appears On Late Show With Stephen Colbert
- Workers Upset After Shift Change At BaltCo 911 Call Center