BALTIMORE (WJZ)– He’s only been a Raven for a couple weeks, and already rookie running back Lorenzo Taliaferro is in some trouble.
Taliaferro was arrested over the weekend in his hometown of Williamsburg, Va., on charges of destruction of property and public drunkenness.
He is the fourth round draft pick of the Ravens. He signed a four-year contract worth about $2.5 million.
His arrest is related to damage he did to a taxi cab in Williamsburg early Saturday morning. Taliaferro played in college at Coastal Carolina.
He is the fourth Ravens player arrested this off-season. The others are Ray Rice, Jah Reid and Deonte Thompson. Thompson’s case was dismissed.
The Ravens say they will allow the legal process to carry out for Taliaferro.
Other Local News:
- 19 Injured In AACo. RTA Bus Collision, Police Say
- Baltimore Co. Police Investigating Death of 20-year-old in Dundalk
- Suspect Opens Fire On Off-Duty Maryland Sheriff, Authorities Say
- FIRST WARNING WX: Health Dept. Declares Code Red for Monday
- Report Says Prison Spending Outpacing Education Budget