Wally Williams is a former NFL player who played for the Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, and New Orleans Saints.
Wally joined Ken and Steve to talk about the Ravens upcoming OTA’s and if Joe Flacco has done enough to be a leader and try to improve the team this off-season.
Wally began by talking about all the off-season troubles that the Ravens are having this year. The players have to take accountability and have to keep themselves from getting into these situations where trouble can happen.
Wally also talked about Joe making a lot of excuses for not scheduling off-season workouts with his receivers and how Joe needs to do more to be the leader of this team.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Former Navy Star Reynolds Finds Life In NFL To Be ‘Humbling’
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of August 27th
- Ravens QB Flacco Poised For Return After 9-Month Absence
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football