TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police say a 17-year-old girl who ran away from a Towson hospital has been found in Baltimore City.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz ran away from the Greater Baltimore Medical Center on May 16.
By May 22, investigators received information that she might have been somewhere in Virginia.
Baltimore County Police Department were able to locate her in the city with the assistance of the Maryland State Police Child Apprehension Unit.
Other Local News:
- BGE Crews Head To Puerto Rico To Aid In Hurricane Relief
- Police Investigating String Of Vandalism, Theft In South Baltimore
- Md. House of Delegates Candidate Facing Backlash Over Gun/Cash Bingo
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect As Snow, Sleet Blanket Region
- Man, Woman Headed To Baltimore Arrested With Car Full Of Drugs