TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police say a 17-year-old girl who ran away from a Towson hospital has been found in Baltimore City.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz ran away from the Greater Baltimore Medical Center on May 16.
By May 22, investigators received information that she might have been somewhere in Virginia.
Baltimore County Police Department were able to locate her in the city with the assistance of the Maryland State Police Child Apprehension Unit.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police ID Officer Involved In Shooting Over The Weekend
- Md. Half Marathon Will Raise Money For Cancer Research
- PGPD Officer Facing Charges After Allegedly Hitting Toddler
- Jury Trial Set For Man Allegedly Brutalized By Baltimore Police Officer
- Police Searching For Peeping Tom At Towson University