TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police say a 17-year-old girl who ran away from a Towson hospital has been found in Baltimore City.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz ran away from the Greater Baltimore Medical Center on May 16.
By May 22, investigators received information that she might have been somewhere in Virginia.
Baltimore County Police Department were able to locate her in the city with the assistance of the Maryland State Police Child Apprehension Unit.
Other Local News:
- Charges Dropped For Maintenance Man In Sex-For-Repairs Case
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Family Dog Discovers Fire in Md. Home; Alerts Occupant to Escape
- Police: Man Killed in Crash After Driver Failed to Stop at Red Light
- Man Gets Life Sentence in Fatal Shootings Over Parking Space