TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police say a 17-year-old girl who ran away from a Towson hospital has been found in Baltimore City.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz ran away from the Greater Baltimore Medical Center on May 16.
By May 22, investigators received information that she might have been somewhere in Virginia.
Baltimore County Police Department were able to locate her in the city with the assistance of the Maryland State Police Child Apprehension Unit.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Fans Burn Gear, Swear Off NFL After Anthem-Kneeling
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- Fire Crews Battle 4-Alarm Warehouse Fire For Hours
- Gov. Hogan’s Approval Ratings Remain High, As Dems Announce Candidacy In 2018 Race
- Maryland Hospitals Working To Cut Down Over-Prescribing Opioids