TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police say a 17-year-old girl who ran away from a Towson hospital has been found in Baltimore City.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz ran away from the Greater Baltimore Medical Center on May 16.
By May 22, investigators received information that she might have been somewhere in Virginia.
Baltimore County Police Department were able to locate her in the city with the assistance of the Maryland State Police Child Apprehension Unit.
Other Local News:
- Police: Infant Dies After Being ‘Tortured’ By Daycare Worker
- Local Police Remind Public FBI Investigating Joyce Malecki Murder
- Rep. Cummings Has Medical Procedure Done At Johns Hopkins
- Alcohol, Drugs Possible Factor In Wreck That Killed Tow Truck Driver
- “Rock One Sock” Campaign Supports Missing Children