Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Baltimore City
Get Breaking News First
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police say a 17-year-old girl who ran away from a Towson hospital has been found in Baltimore City.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz ran away from the Greater Baltimore Medical Center on May 16.
By May 22, investigators received information that she might have been somewhere in Virginia.
Baltimore County Police Department were able to locate her in the city with the assistance of the Maryland State Police Child Apprehension Unit.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Speed Limit Lowered Along Dangerous Stretch Of Route 1 In College Park
- Bringing Home Military War Dogs A Priority For Nonprofit Group