82-Year-Old Bel Air Man Killed In Head-On Collision
Get Breaking News First
JOPPA, Md. (WJZ) — An 82-year-old man is dead after a head-on collision Monday afternoon.
Investigators say Robert V. Hall, 82, was killed when his 1998 white Ford Expedition crossed the center line on Joppa Farm Road and struck a 2002 gold Ford Expedition head on.
Hall, from Bel Air, was pronounced dead at Franklin Square.
The other driver, 48-year-old Antonio D. Cottrell, was taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview and was listed in good condition.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- 3 Dead, 2 Injured After Aircraft Collision Near Frederick Airport
- Annapolis Mall Reopens After Brief Evacuation Due To Suspicious Item
- Birth Of 4 Tiny Turtles At National Aquarium Makes Big History
- Inspection Underway After A Driver Is Killed By A Fallen Tree
- Maryland Health Officials, Hospitals Coordinate On Ebola