JOPPA, Md. (WJZ) — An 82-year-old man is dead after a head-on collision Monday afternoon.
Investigators say Robert V. Hall, 82, was killed when his 1998 white Ford Expedition crossed the center line on Joppa Farm Road and struck a 2002 gold Ford Expedition head on.
Hall, from Bel Air, was pronounced dead at Franklin Square.
The other driver, 48-year-old Antonio D. Cottrell, was taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview and was listed in good condition.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Daughter Of Legendary Jazz Musician Educating Baltimore Youth For More Than 50 Years
- Md. Schools On Edge In Wake Of Deadly Florida School Shooting
- Gov. Hogan Gives Update On 2018 Legislative Session At The Halfway Point
- Baltimore Nonprofit Therapy Dog Organization Needs More Volunteers
- Students Forced To Walk Miles To School Following Baltimore Subway Shutdown