82-Year-Old Bel Air Man Killed In Head-On Collision
Get Breaking News First
JOPPA, Md. (WJZ) — An 82-year-old man is dead after a head-on collision Monday afternoon.
Investigators say Robert V. Hall, 82, was killed when his 1998 white Ford Expedition crossed the center line on Joppa Farm Road and struck a 2002 gold Ford Expedition head on.
Hall, from Bel Air, was pronounced dead at Franklin Square.
The other driver, 48-year-old Antonio D. Cottrell, was taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview and was listed in good condition.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- Suspect Wanted In Wells Fargo Bank Robbery; $5000 Reward Offered
- Vigil Planned For Ohio Plane Crash Victims, Including Md. Native
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland