JOPPA, Md. (WJZ) — An 82-year-old man is dead after a head-on collision Monday afternoon.
Investigators say Robert V. Hall, 82, was killed when his 1998 white Ford Expedition crossed the center line on Joppa Farm Road and struck a 2002 gold Ford Expedition head on.
Hall, from Bel Air, was pronounced dead at Franklin Square.
The other driver, 48-year-old Antonio D. Cottrell, was taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview and was listed in good condition.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Elderly Woman Killed In Northeast Baltimore Hit And Run, Police Seeking Driver
- Md. Lawmakers Update Policy On Sexual Harassment
- Baltimore Mayor Reverses Plan To End Martin Luther King Jr. Day Parade
- Gov. Hogan Urges Congress to Restore Children’s Health Insurance Program
- NTSB Starts Final Probe Of The El Faro’s Sinking