JOPPA, Md. (WJZ) — An 82-year-old man is dead after a head-on collision Monday afternoon.
Investigators say Robert V. Hall, 82, was killed when his 1998 white Ford Expedition crossed the center line on Joppa Farm Road and struck a 2002 gold Ford Expedition head on.
Hall, from Bel Air, was pronounced dead at Franklin Square.
The other driver, 48-year-old Antonio D. Cottrell, was taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview and was listed in good condition.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Man Dies After Being Shot While Driving In Northeast Baltimore
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues