JOPPA, Md. (WJZ) — An 82-year-old man is dead after a head-on collision Monday afternoon.
Investigators say Robert V. Hall, 82, was killed when his 1998 white Ford Expedition crossed the center line on Joppa Farm Road and struck a 2002 gold Ford Expedition head on.
Hall, from Bel Air, was pronounced dead at Franklin Square.
The other driver, 48-year-old Antonio D. Cottrell, was taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview and was listed in good condition.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Charging Hover Board Causes Fire At Baltimore School
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify
- Some 35K People Petition Mayor To Fire Housing Commissioner
- Maryland Lawmaker Moves To Decriminalize Drugs Like Heroin