JOPPA, Md. (WJZ) — An 82-year-old man is dead after a head-on collision Monday afternoon.
Investigators say Robert V. Hall, 82, was killed when his 1998 white Ford Expedition crossed the center line on Joppa Farm Road and struck a 2002 gold Ford Expedition head on.
Hall, from Bel Air, was pronounced dead at Franklin Square.
The other driver, 48-year-old Antonio D. Cottrell, was taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview and was listed in good condition.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Organizations Recognize World AIDS Day
- PG County Officer Accused Of Assaulting A Homeowner Starts Trial On Tuesday
- Governor: State, City Prepared For Any Unrest
- Small Group Of Demonstrators Shout ‘No Justice, No Peace’ As Freddie Gray Trials Begin
- Jury Selection Underway In Trial For Officer William Porter