Baltimore Man, 21, Charged With Attempted Murder In Broad Daylight Shooting
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A 21-year-old Baltimore man has been charged with attempted murder for the broad daylight shooting that left the victim in critical condition.
Police say Montrell Johnson shot a man multiple times in the body and head on May 23 in the 100-block of N. Mount Street.
Working with members of the community, detectives were able to identify Johnson as the person responsible for the shooting and obtained an arrest warrant.
Johnson was arrested Saturday afternoon.
He is charged with attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder and various assault and handgun charges.
Johnson is currently being held without bail.
The victim is currently stable and expected to survive.
Other Local News:
- Group Of Teens Wanted In Federal Hill Robbery, Stabbing
- Ocean City Considers House Rental Restrictions Amid Complaints
- Moveable Feast Provides Baltimore Patients With ‘Food As Medicine’ For 25 Years
- Autopsy Set For Body Pulled From Inner Harbor
- 2 Men Charged With Armed Robbery And Assault In Glen Burnie