BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A 21-year-old Baltimore man has been charged with attempted murder for the broad daylight shooting that left the victim in critical condition.
Police say Montrell Johnson shot a man multiple times in the body and head on May 23 in the 100-block of N. Mount Street.
Working with members of the community, detectives were able to identify Johnson as the person responsible for the shooting and obtained an arrest warrant.
Johnson was arrested Saturday afternoon.
He is charged with attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder and various assault and handgun charges.
Johnson is currently being held without bail.
The victim is currently stable and expected to survive.
Other Local News:
- All Lanes Re-Opened After Crash On Outer Loop I-695 At Cromwell Bridge
- 7-Yr-Old, Mom Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Car Crashes Into CVS Pharmacy In Anne Arundel County
- House Falls Short Of Passing Immigration Bill
- Appeals Court Grants New Sentencing Hearings For D.C. Sniper