Motorcyclist Collides With Deer In Carroll County
TANEYTOWN, Md. (AP) — Officials say a motorcyclist has been taken to the hospital after colliding with a deer in Carroll County.
The Carroll County Sheriff’s office says officers were called to the area of Route 194 and Brown Road in Taneytown on Monday around 9:30 a.m.
The sheriff’s office says the motorcyclist was unable to avoid a collision with the deer. The motorist was identified as Timothy Cassidy from Hanover, Pa. Cassidy, 38, was taken to the hospital in a helicopter. The sheriff’s office says Cassidy was conscious at the scene, but the extent of his injury was not known.
The deer died as a result of the collision.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father
- Family Members Of D.C. Mansion Murder Suspect Say He Couldn’t Have Done It
- City OKs $20M To Help Cover Cost Of Baltimore Unrest