Apartment Complex In Rockville Evacuated For Gas

ROCKVILLE, Md. (AP) — Montgomery County firefighters evacuated an apartment building due to high carbon monoxide levels on several floors, but no one was injured.

Fire department spokesman Pete Piringer says the 17-story Forum Apartments were evacuated early Tuesday morning. The building is located in the 11800-block of Rockville Pike. Residents were allowed to return by about 9 a.m.

Medics sere sent to the scene to evaluate residents, and firefighters checked apartments at the complex.

(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live