ESPN Reporter Jerry Crasnick On The Orioles’ Upcoming Roster Moves
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Jerry Crasnick is a writer for ESPN.com who covers baseball.
Jerry joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles and some possible roster moves.
Jerry said that it is tough to pick out who the Orioles will remove from the rotation because the 5 starters are all kind of average and no one is standing out. Jerry said Tillman’s youth and Jimenez’s contract make them guys who are more than likely going to stay and the O’s will hope it figures itself out as it goes.
Jerry went on to talk about how Chris Davis is struggling this year. Jerry speculated as to whether or not Chris is 100% healthy or if he is still feeling the effects of the oblique injury he sustained. Chris could also be struggling with the pressure of needing to play great to drive his price up on the next contract he receives.
Jerry also touched on the prospects of moving Manny Machado from third to short stop if the team cannot hold on to JJ Hardy.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Former Governor Bob Ehrlich Talks All Maryland Sports
- Mel Antonen Of MASN Talks World Series And Possible Orioles Moves This Off Season
- Sports Rehab: Steve Melewski talking baseball
- Buck Showalter On Bringing Nelson Cruz Back & More Orioles News
- Orioles Park at Camden Yards Named No. 1 In Ballpark Experience