Jerry Crasnick is a writer for ESPN.com who covers baseball.
Jerry joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles and some possible roster moves.
Jerry said that it is tough to pick out who the Orioles will remove from the rotation because the 5 starters are all kind of average and no one is standing out. Jerry said Tillman’s youth and Jimenez’s contract make them guys who are more than likely going to stay and the O’s will hope it figures itself out as it goes.
Jerry went on to talk about how Chris Davis is struggling this year. Jerry speculated as to whether or not Chris is 100% healthy or if he is still feeling the effects of the oblique injury he sustained. Chris could also be struggling with the pressure of needing to play great to drive his price up on the next contract he receives.
Jerry also touched on the prospects of moving Manny Machado from third to short stop if the team cannot hold on to JJ Hardy.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Jim Duquette On Chris Davis’ Funk And Orioles Potential In Playoff Race
- Gausman Takes A Loss As Blue Jays Beat Orioles 5-1
- Listen Live: Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays [Live Audio] MLB
- Orioles Announce Postseason Ticket Options
- Orioles Swept Diamondbacks, Looking Ahead To Series Against Blue Jays