ESPN Reporter Jerry Crasnick On The Orioles’ Upcoming Roster Moves
Buy Orioles Tickets
Jerry Crasnick is a writer for ESPN.com who covers baseball.
Jerry joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles and some possible roster moves.
Jerry said that it is tough to pick out who the Orioles will remove from the rotation because the 5 starters are all kind of average and no one is standing out. Jerry said Tillman’s youth and Jimenez’s contract make them guys who are more than likely going to stay and the O’s will hope it figures itself out as it goes.
Jerry went on to talk about how Chris Davis is struggling this year. Jerry speculated as to whether or not Chris is 100% healthy or if he is still feeling the effects of the oblique injury he sustained. Chris could also be struggling with the pressure of needing to play great to drive his price up on the next contract he receives.
Jerry also touched on the prospects of moving Manny Machado from third to short stop if the team cannot hold on to JJ Hardy.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings