EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ) — A woman has been charged with murder in the shooting death of her boyfriend.
Harford County Sheriff’s deputies were called to a shooting Monday evening on Mahonia Way in Edgewood.
Deputies say Tanasha Siena, 35, called 911 and told dispatchers she shot her boyfriend.
That man, 37-year-old George Moore, was pronounced dead at the scene with gunshot wounds to his head and upper body.
Siena told authorities Moore assaulted her before the shooting.
After being treated for minor injuries, Siena was charged with first- and second-degree murder.
She is being held without bond at the Harford County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- ‘In Seconds, He Shot My Three Friends’: Workplace Shooting Survivor Recounts Horror
- Witness: Workplace Shooter Was Increasingly Angry, Hostile
- Victims Of Edgewood Business Shooting Described As Family By Co-Workers
- Police Officer Seriously Hurt In Hit-And-Run At Traffic Stop
- FBI, Baltimore Police Join Forces To Combat Sex Trafficking