BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are investigating the death of a man whose body was found in shallow water in Patapsco Valley State Park Wednesday.
Police were called to the area of Belle Grove Road and Thomas Avenue in Brooklyn Park around 1:30 p.m. for a report of a body.
The man, who was found in about two feet of water, has not been identified.
The body will be taken to the medical examiner’s office for an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Harford Co. Senator To Introduce Legislation To Reinstate Death Penalty In Md.
- Police: Bus Driver Was Speeding Before Route 29 Crash That Injured 5
- Baltimore County Hunter Fined For Shooting Robo-Deer Decoy