Man’s Body Found In Water At Patapsco Valley State Park
BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are investigating the death of a man whose body was found in shallow water in Patapsco Valley State Park Wednesday.
Police were called to the area of Belle Grove Road and Thomas Avenue in Brooklyn Park around 1:30 p.m. for a report of a body.
The man, who was found in about two feet of water, has not been identified.
The body will be taken to the medical examiner’s office for an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death.
Other Local News:
- Victim In Fairfax Attack To Testify At Pretrial Hearing
- Authorities: More Than 1 Person Responsible For DC Mansion Murders
- Father Wanted For Parental Abduction Is Speaking Out From Tunisia
- Johns Hopkins Adds Groundbreaking Dimension To Patient Safety
- Unofficial Start To Summer Kicks Off In OC