Man’s Body Found In Water At Patapsco Valley State Park
BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are investigating the death of a man whose body was found in shallow water in Patapsco Valley State Park Wednesday.
Police were called to the area of Belle Grove Road and Thomas Avenue in Brooklyn Park around 1:30 p.m. for a report of a body.
The man, who was found in about two feet of water, has not been identified.
The body will be taken to the medical examiner’s office for an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death.
Other Local News:
- Emergency Work To Leave 4,000 Without Water In Baltimore City, County
- Family Of Businessman Killed In Train Crash Sues Amtrak
- Maryland Man Sentenced For Exporting Firearms To Pakistan
- Woman Dies After Fire In Baltimore County Home
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Sues Va. Over Livestock Rules