John Eisenberg, writer for BaltimoreRavens.com, joins Glenn Younes and Bob Haynie on Sports Rehab to talk Ravens OTA’s and specifically the team’s offensive line outlook.
Eisenberg was quick to point out head coach John Harbaugh’s confidence in the left side of the line in OTA’s thus far, with Eugene Monroe getting another year under his belt.
Eisenberg also said that the Ravens’ coaching staff is impressed with Kelechi Osemele at left guard thus far, rather than right tackle, which had been considered. “I think it’s really wide open out there.” Eisenberg said. “They really like K.O. at left guard, so right tackle is wide open.”
As for the personnel at the center position, Eisenberg said Harbaugh also made it clear that new Raven Jeremy Zuttah is expected to be the starter. “There’s no doubt Zuttah’s the guy, and he needs to play well.” Eisenberg said. “There is some pressure on him.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Actor Ben Affleck Went Off On A ‘Deflategate’ Rant
- Steve Smith Sr. To Play On Celebrity Family Feud
- Steve Smith Got Trolled By A Child At His Football Camp
- NFL Teams Trying To Reduce Fumbles With Beeping Footballs
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco ‘Alive And Well’ After Twitter Hoax