John Eisenberg, writer for BaltimoreRavens.com, joins Glenn Younes and Bob Haynie on Sports Rehab to talk Ravens OTA’s and specifically the team’s offensive line outlook.
Eisenberg was quick to point out head coach John Harbaugh’s confidence in the left side of the line in OTA’s thus far, with Eugene Monroe getting another year under his belt.
Eisenberg also said that the Ravens’ coaching staff is impressed with Kelechi Osemele at left guard thus far, rather than right tackle, which had been considered. “I think it’s really wide open out there.” Eisenberg said. “They really like K.O. at left guard, so right tackle is wide open.”
As for the personnel at the center position, Eisenberg said Harbaugh also made it clear that new Raven Jeremy Zuttah is expected to be the starter. “There’s no doubt Zuttah’s the guy, and he needs to play well.” Eisenberg said. “There is some pressure on him.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Beat Browns 33-27 With Blocked Field Goal TD
- Monday Night Preview: Baltimore Ravens At Cleveland Browns
- Dan Fouts Previews The Monday Night Match Up Between The Ravens And The Browns
- Doug Dieken On What To Expect From The Browns Tonight
- Injury Report: Ravens Have Short Injury List For Browns Matchup, Justin Forsett Officially Out For Season