WEATHER BLOG: Morning Rain
It appears the rest of the day will be dry, although it may take a couple of hours for the clouds to break for some sunshine. Afternoon temperatures will be near 80. The weather pattern looks nicer and also rather straightforward for the next few days.
There will be clearing Thursday night and most temperatures should wind up in the lower or middle 60s, with the coolest spots in the 50s at daybreak Friday. High pressure is still expected to build into the eastern region Friday and Saturday, which will set the stage for increasing amounts of sunshine and progressively warmer afternoons. This warmth should peak in most places on Sunday, with most thermometers reaching the mid 80s.
As our next front approaches early next week, there could be a shower or thunderstorm in a few spots on Monday, but it will still probably manage to reach the 80s. We should be dry for a couple of days after that, with afternoon temperatures near the seasonal averages.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Doctor Knew AIDS Researcher Who Died In Malaysian Plane Crash
- Info Released About How Record Hopkins Settlement Will Be Distributed
- Maryland Continues To Look For Solution To Immigrant Housing Crisis
- Coast Guard Investigates Hoax Distress Calls On The Bay
- Car Theft Suspect Killed In Police-Involved Shooting In White Marsh