ROCKVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–Detectives from the Montgomery County Police Family Crimes Division are asking for the public’s assistance in locating a missing 13-year-old girl from Rockville.
Sasha Rebecca Seigel was last seen on May 26.
She is described as a white female, 5’03” tall, and weighing approximately 125 pounds. She has blue eyes and long, blonde hair. She was last seen wearing a maroon sweatshirt and blue shorts. Seigel is known to frequent the Falls Road Park near Wooton Parkway in Rockville. She is also familiar with public transportation and may attempt to travel outside of the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Seigel uses several aliases/nicknames to include the first names of Sonya and Alex, the last name of Garcia, and combinations of these names.
Police and family are concerned for Seigel’s welfare due to her age and the fact that she has not been seen or heard from since her disappearance.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to contact the Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400 or the police non-emergency number, 301-279-8000.
Other Local News:
- ‘The Wire’ Star Makes Documentary ‘Baltimore Rising’
- Autopsy Helps Lead Police To ‘Additional, Significant Evidence’ About Detective’s Murder
- Arrests After Teen Allegedly Throws Bleach At Officer Trying To Break Up Kerfuffle
- Training Helps Teach Md. Police, Those With Special Needs How To Interact
- Woman Charged With Making False Report About Attempted Carjacking In Towson