Baltimore Man Arrested For Fatal Stabbing In Middle River
Get Breaking News First
MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have arrested a Baltimore City man for a fatal stabbing in Middle River.
Nakell Brian Harris, 22, is charged with the stabbing death of 32-year-old Jason Michael Durham, of Perry Hall.
It happened last Sunday in the unit block of Volz Avenue. Police were called to the scene just after 8:30 p.m. for a report of an assault. Officers arrived and found Durham suffering from multiple stab wounds. He was transported to Franklin Square Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The investigation has indicated that Harris stabbed Durham during an altercation. What provoked that altercation remains unknown.
Harris is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- Suspect Wanted In Wells Fargo Bank Robbery; $5000 Reward Offered
- Vigil Planned For Ohio Plane Crash Victims, Including Md. Native
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland