MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have arrested a Baltimore City man for a fatal stabbing in Middle River.
Nakell Brian Harris, 22, is charged with the stabbing death of 32-year-old Jason Michael Durham, of Perry Hall.
It happened last Sunday in the unit block of Volz Avenue. Police were called to the scene just after 8:30 p.m. for a report of an assault. Officers arrived and found Durham suffering from multiple stab wounds. He was transported to Franklin Square Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The investigation has indicated that Harris stabbed Durham during an altercation. What provoked that altercation remains unknown.
Harris is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls