MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have arrested a Baltimore City man for a fatal stabbing in Middle River.
Nakell Brian Harris, 22, is charged with the stabbing death of 32-year-old Jason Michael Durham, of Perry Hall.
It happened last Sunday in the unit block of Volz Avenue. Police were called to the scene just after 8:30 p.m. for a report of an assault. Officers arrived and found Durham suffering from multiple stab wounds. He was transported to Franklin Square Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The investigation has indicated that Harris stabbed Durham during an altercation. What provoked that altercation remains unknown.
Harris is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Snow Falling In Maryland, Winter Weather Advisories In Effect
- Police: Maryland Delivery Driver Kidnapped, Robbed At Gunpoint
- In Maryland, Opposition To Offshore Drilling Is Bipartisan
- Weekend Derailment Is Latest Black Eye For DC Subway System
- Maryland Officials Warn Not To Go On Icy Waters That Appear Frozen