COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Maryland To Receive $605K From Target Data Breach Settlement
- Amtrak Service Affected, Train Comes Into Contact With Vehicle
- Baltimore Mayor To Consider Removing Confederate Monuments
- Maryland Beats Boston College, Wins Women’s Lacrosse Title
- Police: Man Dies After Being Assaulted In Hotel Parking Lot