COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing Vulnerable Adult
- US says some remains of sailors found on USS John McCain
- Confederate Memorial Removed From Ellicott City Courthouse
- Crews Investigate Suspicious Package At BWI Airport
- 400 Dundalk Homes, Businesses Without Water During Water Valve Repairs