COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore City Schools Extend Academic Calendar Due To Closings
- Teen Wanted For Deadly Triple Shooting In Cecil County
- Slain Pregnant Teacher Named Wilde Lake Teacher Of The Year
- Holocaust Play ‘Book of Joseph’ Coming To Baltimore
- Prince George’s Co. Cop Accused Of Assaulting Girlfriend Suspended