COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak
- Now That It’s Warming Up, It’s Time To Take Zika Precautions
- Few Memorial Day Travel Headaches, Most Wait Times Bearable
- History In The Making: Md. District AAU Hosts National Basketball Tournament