No Signs Of Foul Play In Woman’s Body Found Near Columbia Woods
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Mother, 7-Year-Old Son Killed In Baltimore Shooting
- MdTA Employee Mowing Grass Killed In I-95 Collision
- Md. Lab First Alerted Army About Potentially Deadly Anthrax Mistake
- Sex Offender Nelson Clifford Sentenced To More Than 31 Years
- Snakehead Fish Public Enemy No. 1 In Maryland Waters