COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Md. Attorney General Announces Lifesaving Drug Settlement
- Dangerous Criminal Possibly Linked to 12 Murders Accidentally Released
- Video Released of D.C. Woman Murdered in Wheelchair
- Obamas Donate Sasha and Malia’s Playground to Homeless Shelter
- Many Md. Immigrants Fear Deportation When Trump Takes Office