No Signs Of Foul Play In Woman’s Body Found Near Columbia Woods
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Community Wants Justice After Freddie Gray’s Death
- Person Critically Injured After Tree Branch Falls On Them
- Police: Video Didn’t Capture Suspect’s Fatal Spine Injury
- Court Documents Reveal New Details About ‘Black Hat Bandits’
- Md.-Controlled Spacecraft Closes In On Pluto