COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Police: Remains Found In Anne Arundel County Belong To Woman
- Baltimore Man Charged In 4.5-Year-Old Murder Of UMD Eastern Shore Student
- Police Searching For Suspect Who Stabbed Man; Parties Allegedly Agreed To Fight
- First Flu Cases Reported In Md. Are In Baltimore-Metro Area
- Nearly 200 Report Fireball Streaking Across Northeast Sky