No Signs Of Foul Play In Woman’s Body Found Near Columbia Woods
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Police Connect Local Shooting To NYPD Officers’ Killings
- Maryland Sees Increase In Unauthorized Immigrants
- Report: FBI Investigation Into Anthrax Attack Was Flawed
- Fire Reported At Baltimore City School, No Injuries Reported
- Retailers Hope Super Saturday Makes Up For Sluggish Black Friday