COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested For New Year’s Eve Shooting
- Warden At Delaware Prison Where Uprising Happened Placed On Leave
- Anne Arundel Police Officer Adopts Cat He Rescued
- City State’s Attny. Pushes For Stronger Laws For Sex Assault Victims
- Md. Hospital Says Kids Under 12 Should Stay Home Amid Flu Surge