No Signs Of Foul Play In Woman’s Body Found Near Columbia Woods
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Teen Dies After Falling Through Icy Pond
- Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Suspect In Custody; Kidnapped Baby Found Safe
- Md. Lawmakers Consider Paid Sick Leave Bill
- Investigation Continues Into Fire That Left Family Dead