COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Rod Rosenstein Confirmed As Deputy Attorney General
- Bus Crashes Into Montgomery County House
- Coast Guard Desperately Trying to Get Cargo Ship Crew to Hospital
- U.S. Holocaust Museum Collections Center Opens In Maryland
- Pranksters Plant Tree On High School Baseball Field