COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Shooting At High Point High School In Beltsville
- 18th Annual Maryland Film Festival Kicks Off In Baltimore
- Sen. Mikulski Cuts Ribbon On Next Generation Telescope Ops. Cntr.
- Students Receive ‘Teachers for Tomorrow’ Scholarships In Howard County
- Elderly Couple Followed Into Baltimore Home, Robbed At Gunpoint