No Signs Of Foul Play In Woman’s Body Found Near Columbia Woods
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’