No Signs Of Foul Play In Woman’s Body Found Near Columbia Woods
Get Breaking News First
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Dallas Nurse Nina Pham To Be Released From NIH
- Feds Probe Frederick Midair Crash That Killed 3
- UMd. Tracking Cases Of Viral Meningitis
- Baltimore Man Wins $3.9M In Negligence Case
- MTA Officer Convicted In 2012 Assault Involving 3