COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead After Single-Vehicle Crash On Liberty Road
- Marylanders Face Frigid Temperatures All Weekend
- Dozens Gather To Honor Fallen Harford Co. Deputies
- Faculty Asks Catholic College’s President To Resign
- Charges Filed Against Driver Who Fatally Struck Maryland Officer