No Signs Of Foul Play In Woman’s Body Found Near Columbia Woods
Get Breaking News First
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- NTSB: Distracted Truck Driver Using Bluetooth Caused 2013 Fiery Train Derailment
- Video Released In Md. Postal Worker’s Cold-Case Killing
- 1 Dead After A Tree Fell Onto A Car On Falls Road
- Baltimore Judge Suspended For Mocking Defendant, Lawyer
- Maryland Woman To Claim $1M Lottery Prize