No Signs Of Foul Play In Woman’s Body Found Near Columbia Woods
Get Breaking News First
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Doctor Knew AIDS Researcher Who Died In Malaysian Plane Crash
- Info Released About How Record Hopkins Settlement Will Be Distributed
- Maryland Continues To Look For Solution To Immigrant Housing Crisis
- Coast Guard Investigates Hoax Distress Calls On The Bay
- Car Theft Suspect Killed In Police-Involved Shooting In White Marsh