COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police say there is no obvious signs of foul play in the death of a woman whose body was found Friday near woods in Columbia.
Detectives believe the unidentified woman’s death may be drug related.
Columbia Gateway Drive at Rt. 175 was shut down shortly after the body was discovered.
It has since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Seek Store Robbery Suspect
- Day 2: More Prospective Jurors Questioned For Freddie Gray Trial
- Freddie Gray Protesters Say They Plan To Continue Throughout Trials
- Elementary School in Catonsville Evacuated After Gas Leak
- To Be Bald, Or Not To Be Bald: Gov. Hogan Has A Question