Md. Man Charged With Hiring Hitman To Kill His Ex-Wife
GAITHERSBURG, Md. (WJZ)–A Gaithersburg man is charged with hiring a hitman man to kill his ex-wife.
Ndokey Peter Enow, 37, of the unit block of Swan Stream Court has been charged with solicitation to commit first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder.
On June 3, detectives received information that Enow was attempting to hire someone to kill his ex-wife, offering the person $1,000 and providing photographs of the victim and the victim’s address.
On June 6, an undercover Montgomery County Police officer, posing as a hitman, met with Enow in Silver Spring, where he gave the officer partial payment, showed the officer where the victim lived and provided photos of the victim. When the meeting ended, Enow was arrested.
During police questioning, Enow confessed to the crime.
He is being held without bond.
Other Local News:
- Police Search For Armed Prisoner After Hospital Escape
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Fmr. Federal Agents From Md. Charged With Bitcoin Money Laundering, Wire Fraud
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking
- Ravens Kicker Justin Tucker Gets Married