GAITHERSBURG, Md. (WJZ)–A Gaithersburg man is charged with hiring a hitman man to kill his ex-wife.
Ndokey Peter Enow, 37, of the unit block of Swan Stream Court has been charged with solicitation to commit first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder.
On June 3, detectives received information that Enow was attempting to hire someone to kill his ex-wife, offering the person $1,000 and providing photographs of the victim and the victim’s address.
On June 6, an undercover Montgomery County Police officer, posing as a hitman, met with Enow in Silver Spring, where he gave the officer partial payment, showed the officer where the victim lived and provided photos of the victim. When the meeting ended, Enow was arrested.
During police questioning, Enow confessed to the crime.
He is being held without bond.
Other Local News:
- MD Fire Marshal Investigating Possible Serial Arsonist In Cecil County
- Trial Of Man Charged In Md. Police Station Attack Postponed
- Police Need Your Help To Find Dog Stolen From Baltimore Co. Yard
- Owl Rescued From Home’s Deck In Harford County
- Opening Date Announced For Giada De Laurentiis’ Restaurant In Baltimore