GAITHERSBURG, Md. (WJZ)–A Gaithersburg man is charged with hiring a hitman man to kill his ex-wife.
Ndokey Peter Enow, 37, of the unit block of Swan Stream Court has been charged with solicitation to commit first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder.
On June 3, detectives received information that Enow was attempting to hire someone to kill his ex-wife, offering the person $1,000 and providing photographs of the victim and the victim’s address.
On June 6, an undercover Montgomery County Police officer, posing as a hitman, met with Enow in Silver Spring, where he gave the officer partial payment, showed the officer where the victim lived and provided photos of the victim. When the meeting ended, Enow was arrested.
During police questioning, Enow confessed to the crime.
He is being held without bond.
Other Local News:
- Here’s What A Columbia Classroom Looks Like After The Students Helped Redesign It
- Woman Dies from Injuries Sustained in Baltimore Fire Sunday
- Police Investigating Fatal Stabbing Outside Local Gas Station
- Security System & First Responders Save Life of Baltimore Woman
- Crews Putting Final Touches To Orioles Park Before 25th Anniversary Opening Day