GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into more than 30 vehicles.
It happened shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say they were called to the 8000-block of Long Branch Terrace in Glen Burnie for several suspects tampering with vehicles in the parking lot.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, who consented to a search. He handed over his book bag filled with a large amount of loose change, a radar detector, two car keys and a phone car charger, as well as other items that appeared to have come from several different cars.
Police charged Crowe with theft and vagabond.
A few victims were located and their belongings were returned.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Independent Review Board Meets To Discuss Slain Baltimore Detective
- SRO Credited With Stopping Md. School Shooting To Receive Award Of Valor
- Baltimore Suspect Arrested For Fatally Shooting Man In Head
- 1 Dead, 1 In Critical Condition After Shooting In Baltimore
- Chadwick Boseman To Speak At Howard University Commencement