GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into more than 30 vehicles.
It happened shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say they were called to the 8000-block of Long Branch Terrace in Glen Burnie for several suspects tampering with vehicles in the parking lot.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, who consented to a search. He handed over his book bag filled with a large amount of loose change, a radar detector, two car keys and a phone car charger, as well as other items that appeared to have come from several different cars.
Police charged Crowe with theft and vagabond.
A few victims were located and their belongings were returned.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- It Could Be Another Banner Year For Snowy Owl Sightings In Maryland
- Maryland Man Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- Baltimore And The Police Department Sued For Civil Rights Violations Of 15 People
- Public Works Department Asks People To Not Cause A ‘Fatberg’
- Funeral Plans Announced For Slain Baltimore City Police Detective