GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into more than 30 vehicles.
It happened shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say they were called to the 8000-block of Long Branch Terrace in Glen Burnie for several suspects tampering with vehicles in the parking lot.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, who consented to a search. He handed over his book bag filled with a large amount of loose change, a radar detector, two car keys and a phone car charger, as well as other items that appeared to have come from several different cars.
Police charged Crowe with theft and vagabond.
A few victims were located and their belongings were returned.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan ‘Hair BobbleHead’ Winner of Bowie Baysox’s ‘Bobblection’
- Baltimore Police: Man Dies Following North Pulaski Street Shooting
- 3 Firefighters Injured, Dog Dies In Temple Hills Fire
- Woman Stabbed, Man Shot During Baltimore Domestic Incident, Police Say
- Baltimore Police Searching for Missing 13-year-old