Teen Charged With Breaking Into Cars In Glen Burnie
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into more than 30 vehicles.
It happened shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say they were called to the 8000-block of Long Branch Terrace in Glen Burnie for several suspects tampering with vehicles in the parking lot.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, who consented to a search. He handed over his book bag filled with a large amount of loose change, a radar detector, two car keys and a phone car charger, as well as other items that appeared to have come from several different cars.
Police charged Crowe with theft and vagabond.
A few victims were located and their belongings were returned.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Cruise Industry Under Fire As Lawmakers Debate Stronger Regulations
- Browns Fan Posts Video Of Himself Urinating On Art Modell’s Grave
- State Police Warn Of New Phone Scam Demanding Money
- Rockville Parents Accused Of Locking Adult Autistic Twin Sons In Filthy Basement
- Amazon.com Representatives Meet With Baltimore Community