Teen Charged With Breaking Into Cars In Glen Burnie
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into more than 30 vehicles.
It happened shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say they were called to the 8000-block of Long Branch Terrace in Glen Burnie for several suspects tampering with vehicles in the parking lot.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, who consented to a search. He handed over his book bag filled with a large amount of loose change, a radar detector, two car keys and a phone car charger, as well as other items that appeared to have come from several different cars.
Police charged Crowe with theft and vagabond.
A few victims were located and their belongings were returned.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Maryland On Track To Meet Obama’s Clean Climate Plan
- Vacant-To-Value Program Continues To Help Renew Blighted Neighborhoods
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike