GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into more than 30 vehicles.
It happened shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say they were called to the 8000-block of Long Branch Terrace in Glen Burnie for several suspects tampering with vehicles in the parking lot.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, who consented to a search. He handed over his book bag filled with a large amount of loose change, a radar detector, two car keys and a phone car charger, as well as other items that appeared to have come from several different cars.
Police charged Crowe with theft and vagabond.
A few victims were located and their belongings were returned.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Montgomery County Police Investigate Officer Involved Shooting
- Police Investigating Puppy Abuse Case After Dog Was Left For Dead
- Baby Found Inside Car At Scene Of Fatal Shooting
- Mayor, Governor, Work To Close City Schools Multi-Million Dollar Budget Gap
- Md. Bill Would Punish Left Lane Lingering With Fine Up To $250