GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into more than 30 vehicles.
It happened shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say they were called to the 8000-block of Long Branch Terrace in Glen Burnie for several suspects tampering with vehicles in the parking lot.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, who consented to a search. He handed over his book bag filled with a large amount of loose change, a radar detector, two car keys and a phone car charger, as well as other items that appeared to have come from several different cars.
Police charged Crowe with theft and vagabond.
A few victims were located and their belongings were returned.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Emergency Services Director: Kent Island Tornado Looks ‘Like Somebody Steered It… Away From Homes’
- Groups Oppose Baltimore Mandatory 1-Year Gun Sentences
- AP Sources: Trump Speaks To Advisers About Firing Sessions
- Deputy AG Rosenstein To Address NAACP Convention
- Promising ‘A Better Deal,’ Democrats Try To Rebrand Party