GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into more than 30 vehicles.
It happened shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say they were called to the 8000-block of Long Branch Terrace in Glen Burnie for several suspects tampering with vehicles in the parking lot.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, who consented to a search. He handed over his book bag filled with a large amount of loose change, a radar detector, two car keys and a phone car charger, as well as other items that appeared to have come from several different cars.
Police charged Crowe with theft and vagabond.
A few victims were located and their belongings were returned.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Hurricane Maria Expected To Affect Mid-Atlantic Shores Next Few Days
- Ravens Fans & Players Prep In London For Big Game Sunday Morning
- 4 Men Killed, 2 Injured In Weekend Shootings
- Md. Volunteers Head To Puerto Rico To Help Red Cross With Recovery Efforts Following Maria
- Sick Pig and Child Causes Shut Down Of Frederick Co. Fair Pig Exhibit