Teen Charged With Breaking Into Cars In Glen Burnie
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have charged a man with theft for breaking into more than 30 vehicles.
It happened shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say they were called to the 8000-block of Long Branch Terrace in Glen Burnie for several suspects tampering with vehicles in the parking lot.
Officers stopped Travis Crowe, 18, who consented to a search. He handed over his book bag filled with a large amount of loose change, a radar detector, two car keys and a phone car charger, as well as other items that appeared to have come from several different cars.
Police charged Crowe with theft and vagabond.
A few victims were located and their belongings were returned.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
- At Least 3 Montgomery Co. Students Confirmed To Have Whooping Cough
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation
- Quilt Shares The Stories Of Survivors Of Sexual Assault
- 2 Men Wanted In Connection With Severn Stabbing