Teen Ejected From Truck In Fatal Crash
PYLESVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A woman is dead after a weekend crash.
It happened Sunday evening in the 1000-block of St. Mary’s Road in Pylesville near Route 24.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office says Pedro Rivera, 23, of Wilmington, Del. was driving a Ford F250 pick-up truck eastbound, when it left the roadway and struck a pole.
Police say passenger My Yuen Nguyen, 18, of Bear, Del. was ejected from the vehicle. She was pronounced dead at the scene. No one else was significantly hurt.
Police believe alcohol and speed were contributing factors in the crash.
Charges are pending.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Begins Fourth Round Of Chemo
- Tropical Storm Erika Tracking Towards Florida
- Md. Police Arrest Child Porn Suspect Living Near Daycare
- Maryland’s 134th State Fair Here In Baltimore County
- 21-Year-Old Man Shot In Essex