Teen Ejected From Truck In Fatal Crash
PYLESVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A woman is dead after a weekend crash.
It happened Sunday evening in the 1000-block of St. Mary’s Road in Pylesville near Route 24.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office says Pedro Rivera, 23, of Wilmington, Del. was driving a Ford F250 pick-up truck eastbound, when it left the roadway and struck a pole.
Police say passenger My Yuen Nguyen, 18, of Bear, Del. was ejected from the vehicle. She was pronounced dead at the scene. No one else was significantly hurt.
Police believe alcohol and speed were contributing factors in the crash.
Charges are pending.
Other Local News:
- Manhunt On For Driver Who Hit And Killed Father Pushing Snow Blower
- Digging Out Of Another Winter Blast
- Stopping Automatic Raises On Maryland’s Gas Tax
- Investigators Seek Cause In NW Baltimore Rowhouse Fire
- 4 Children, 2 Adults Jump From Home After It Catches Fire