Teen Ejected From Truck In Fatal Crash
PYLESVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A woman is dead after a weekend crash.
It happened Sunday evening in the 1000-block of St. Mary’s Road in Pylesville near Route 24.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office says Pedro Rivera, 23, of Wilmington, Del. was driving a Ford F250 pick-up truck eastbound, when it left the roadway and struck a pole.
Police say passenger My Yuen Nguyen, 18, of Bear, Del. was ejected from the vehicle. She was pronounced dead at the scene. No one else was significantly hurt.
Police believe alcohol and speed were contributing factors in the crash.
Charges are pending.
Other Local News:
- 1 Injured In Baltimore Police-Involved Shooting
- Protestors Demand Answers In Freddie Gray’s Arrest
- Protesters Rally In Baltimore After 250-mile March
- Thousands Pack National Mall For Pre Earth Day Concert
- BWI To Enable Some To Bypass Security Altogether