Teen Ejected From Truck In Fatal Crash
Get Breaking News First
PYLESVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A woman is dead after a weekend crash.
It happened Sunday evening in the 1000-block of St. Mary’s Road in Pylesville near Route 24.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office says Pedro Rivera, 23, of Wilmington, Del. was driving a Ford F250 pick-up truck eastbound, when it left the roadway and struck a pole.
Police say passenger My Yuen Nguyen, 18, of Bear, Del. was ejected from the vehicle. She was pronounced dead at the scene. No one else was significantly hurt.
Police believe alcohol and speed were contributing factors in the crash.
Charges are pending.
Other Local News:
- $1M Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In Baltimore City
- FBI Arrests Suspect In 14 Baltimore-Area Armed Robberies
- Md. Man Accused Of Directing Nurse To Sexually Abuse His 6-Weeks-Old Foster Son
- Baltimore Man Sentenced 48 Months For $1.2M Food Stamp Fraud
- Man Impersonating Police Beats, Robs 61-Year-Old Eastern Shore Woman