Teen Ejected From Truck In Fatal Crash
Get Breaking News First
PYLESVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A woman is dead after a weekend crash.
It happened Sunday evening in the 1000-block of St. Mary’s Road in Pylesville near Route 24.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office says Pedro Rivera, 23, of Wilmington, Del. was driving a Ford F250 pick-up truck eastbound, when it left the roadway and struck a pole.
Police say passenger My Yuen Nguyen, 18, of Bear, Del. was ejected from the vehicle. She was pronounced dead at the scene. No one else was significantly hurt.
Police believe alcohol and speed were contributing factors in the crash.
Charges are pending.
Other Local News:
- Montgomery County Schools Enroll Unaccompanied Immigrant Children
- City Police Officer Charged With Assaulting Teen Suspect
- Settlement Reached In NCAA Concussion Lawsuit
- Cows On The Loose Cause Potential Traffic Hazard In Westminster
- Neighbors Tell Police Missing Woman Argued With Her Boyfriend