Boston Globe Columnist Dan Shaughnessy On The Orioles – Red Sox Series
Dan Shaughnessy is a sports columnist for the Boston Globe and author of the book Francona.
Dan joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Red Sox being in town to take on the Orioles.
Dan began by talking about Manny Machado and if there is discipline coming from the league. Dan said the last guy to throw his bat was Trot Nixon and he got 4 games, which he believes Manny will get a bigger punishment.
Dan also talked about David Ortiz and his antics and went through the rest of this series and what he thinks will happen.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Wieters’ 11th-Inning HR Gives Orioles 2-1 Win Over Braves
- Travis Thomas: Parity In The AL East
- Markakis Returns To Baltimore As Braves Face Orioles
- David O’Brien With A Preview Of The Orioles Vs Braves Series
- Wear Orange, Get FREE Chicken At ‘O’s Days At Chick-fil-A’