Dan Shaughnessy is a sports columnist for the Boston Globe and author of the book Francona.
Dan joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Red Sox being in town to take on the Orioles.
Dan began by talking about Manny Machado and if there is discipline coming from the league. Dan said the last guy to throw his bat was Trot Nixon and he got 4 games, which he believes Manny will get a bigger punishment.
Dan also talked about David Ortiz and his antics and went through the rest of this series and what he thinks will happen.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- MLB Bans Smokeless Chewing Tobacco For New Players
- Buck Showalter Talks Pitching, Fields At Camden Yards & More On Hot Stove Show
- Orioles FanFest Tickets Are On Sale Today
- All-Star Game No Longer Determines World Series Start
- Free-Agent Compensation, International Draft Top MLB Issues