Dan Shaughnessy is a sports columnist for the Boston Globe and author of the book Francona.
Dan joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Red Sox being in town to take on the Orioles.
Dan began by talking about Manny Machado and if there is discipline coming from the league. Dan said the last guy to throw his bat was Trot Nixon and he got 4 games, which he believes Manny will get a bigger punishment.
Dan also talked about David Ortiz and his antics and went through the rest of this series and what he thinks will happen.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Paralympian McFadden Sisters Throw 1st Pitch At Camden Yards
- Orioles Back In Wild Card Race As They Beat Arizona 6-1
- Lucky Number 45: Trumbo Hits Home Run No. 45, Leads MLB
- Trumbo’s 12th-Inning Homer Leads Orioles To 3-2 Win
- Jeremy Conn: I’m Not Giving Up On The Orioles