Boston Globe Columnist Dan Shaughnessy On The Orioles – Red Sox Series
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Dan Shaughnessy is a sports columnist for the Boston Globe and author of the book Francona.
Dan joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Red Sox being in town to take on the Orioles.
Dan began by talking about Manny Machado and if there is discipline coming from the league. Dan said the last guy to throw his bat was Trot Nixon and he got 4 games, which he believes Manny will get a bigger punishment.
Dan also talked about David Ortiz and his antics and went through the rest of this series and what he thinks will happen.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- MLB Playoff Preview with Ken Rosenthal
- Baltimore, Prepare For A Beltway World Series
- Jason Beck On The ALDS Between The Orioles And The Tigers
- Brittany Ghiroli Looks At The Pitching Match Ups For The Orioles ALDS Series Against The Tigers
- Start Times Announced For Orioles’ Playoff Games