Dan Shaughnessy is a sports columnist for the Boston Globe and author of the book Francona.
Dan joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Red Sox being in town to take on the Orioles.
Dan began by talking about Manny Machado and if there is discipline coming from the league. Dan said the last guy to throw his bat was Trot Nixon and he got 4 games, which he believes Manny will get a bigger punishment.
Dan also talked about David Ortiz and his antics and went through the rest of this series and what he thinks will happen.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- There Are 14 PokeStops Around Camden Yards
- Chris Davis’ Slump Reaches New Heights Of 0-For-24
- Orioles, Rockies Enter Rubber Match In Three-Game Interleague Series
- Orioles Activate Kim From DL; Jimenez Returns As A New Father
- Tillman Fell Short In Bid For A Major League-Leading 15th Victory