Dan Shaughnessy is a sports columnist for the Boston Globe and author of the book Francona.
Dan joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Red Sox being in town to take on the Orioles.
Dan began by talking about Manny Machado and if there is discipline coming from the league. Dan said the last guy to throw his bat was Trot Nixon and he got 4 games, which he believes Manny will get a bigger punishment.
Dan also talked about David Ortiz and his antics and went through the rest of this series and what he thinks will happen.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Orioles Count Down Most Memorable Games In OPACY History
- Orioles Spring Training Tickets On Sale Saturday
- Orioles Re-sign MLB Home Run Leader Mark Trumbo
- Orioles Hiring Ballpark Employees For Upcoming Baseball Season
- Sports With Coleman: Dan Duquette Talks How 2017 Is Looking So Far For The O’s