Tony Massenburg is a former NBA player who also played for the Maryland Terrapins in college.
Tony joined Ed and Steve to talk about the NBA Finals and what is wrong with the Terps basketball program.
Tony began by breaking down the NBA Finals. Tony picked the Spurs to win in 6 prior to the start of the series but he is now less confident of that pick because of the potential of how great Lebron James can be. Tony now believes this series could go either way and he won’t be surprised if the Heat win or the Spurs as he originally thought.
Tony also went on to talk about Terps basketball and how to fix the program.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Buccaneers Winning… For Now
- NFL To Play Four Games In London In 2017
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of December 10th
- Garceau: I’m Ready For Some Ravens-Pats Prime Time
- NFL Picks Week 14: Giants End Cowboys’ Streak And Chiefs Seize Control Of AFC West