Vinny Cerrato: The Questions I Have For The Defense
Can Brandon Williams or Timmy Jernigan replace Arthur Jones? I think Williams, the more stout run player, will play on run downs and Jernigan, the quick edge player, will play more in pass situations.
Can Haloti Ngata come back in shape and stay healthy?
Will Chris Canty not play like an old man?
Will Terrell Suggs play like he did in the first half of last season or play like he did in the last 8 games where he only had one sack?
Is Terrence Brooks ready to start Day 1?
Who is the Third Corner?
The biggest question I have if Suggs is the Suggs of the last 8 games, Brooks struggles early, and they don’t have a legit 3rd corner (which they don’t have right now), how will the pass defense be?
They have 2 good corners, Elam is an average cover safety, but plays much better in the box, and without a strong pass rush the opposing quarterbacks could have field days because the middle of the field will be exposed.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jason La Canfora Recaps The Ravens Draft
- Joe Hortiz Reviews The Newest Additions To The Ravens Roster
- Dan Shonka Gives His Thoughts On The Ravens Draft Picks
- With 9 Picks, Ravens Fill Several Holes In NFL Draft
- Ravens Take 2nd WR Of 2015 Draft With Final Pick