Vinny Cerrato: The Questions I Have For The Defense
Sports Fan Insider
Can Brandon Williams or Timmy Jernigan replace Arthur Jones? I think Williams, the more stout run player, will play on run downs and Jernigan, the quick edge player, will play more in pass situations.
Can Haloti Ngata come back in shape and stay healthy?
Will Chris Canty not play like an old man?
Will Terrell Suggs play like he did in the first half of last season or play like he did in the last 8 games where he only had one sack?
Is Terrence Brooks ready to start Day 1?
Who is the Third Corner?
The biggest question I have if Suggs is the Suggs of the last 8 games, Brooks struggles early, and they don’t have a legit 3rd corner (which they don’t have right now), how will the pass defense be?
They have 2 good corners, Elam is an average cover safety, but plays much better in the box, and without a strong pass rush the opposing quarterbacks could have field days because the middle of the field will be exposed.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Steve Smith Refutes Ian Rapoport’s Report; Rips Gettleman, Coach Rivera
- Rich Gannon Previews This Weekends Ravens Game
- Former Raven Bart Scott Talks AFC North And New Ring-of-Honor Member Todd Heap.
- Bob Haynie: Ravens May Have An Explosive Offense
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Quietly Manufacturing Pro Bowl Season