BALTIMORE (WJZ) — All Marylanders know about Old Bay. It’s not just for crabs. Many people put it on French fries.
Now the rest of the country can try it for themselves. McCormick is partnering with a French fry manufacturer to create Old Bay fries.
They will be frozen and sold in stores around the United States, including Wal-Mart.
The fries are part of Old Bay’s 75th birthday.
Other Local News:
- State Of Emergency Caused By Flooding Lifted In Frederick
- All Suspects In Balt. Co. Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Murder Charged As Adults
- Missing Takoma Park Teen Could Be In Baltimore
- ‘Combative’ Man Shot In Stomach After Officer’s Gun Discharged At Fire Scene
- Documents: 16-Year-Old Suspect Named 3 Others In Officer Amy Caprio’s Death