BALTIMORE (WJZ) — All Marylanders know about Old Bay. It’s not just for crabs. Many people put it on French fries.
Now the rest of the country can try it for themselves. McCormick is partnering with a French fry manufacturer to create Old Bay fries.
They will be frozen and sold in stores around the United States, including Wal-Mart.
The fries are part of Old Bay’s 75th birthday.
Other Local News:
- Winter Storm Warning In Effect Through Wednesday Morning
- ‘Serial’ Case: Hearing Resumes For Adnan Syed
- Driver Denied Bail In Serious Fells Point Crash
- Former Oriole Charged With Battery, Arrested While Naked From Waist Down
- Reading Program Offers Children A Chance To Earn Free Admission To National Aquarium