BALTIMORE (WJZ) — All Marylanders know about Old Bay. It’s not just for crabs. Many people put it on French fries.
Now the rest of the country can try it for themselves. McCormick is partnering with a French fry manufacturer to create Old Bay fries.
They will be frozen and sold in stores around the United States, including Wal-Mart.
The fries are part of Old Bay’s 75th birthday.
Other Local News:
- Victims Of Edgewood Business Shooting Described As Family By Co-Workers
- Police Officer Seriously Hurt In Hit-And-Run At Traffic Stop
- FBI, Baltimore Police Join Forces To Combat Sex Trafficking
- The Color Purple Is Revived At Baltimore’s Hippodrome
- Towson Pro Skateboarder Raises Money For Skate Park Named After Slain Boy