BALTIMORE (WJZ) — All Marylanders know about Old Bay. It’s not just for crabs. Many people put it on French fries.
Now the rest of the country can try it for themselves. McCormick is partnering with a French fry manufacturer to create Old Bay fries.
They will be frozen and sold in stores around the United States, including Wal-Mart.
The fries are part of Old Bay’s 75th birthday.
Other Local News:
- Md. Attorney General Signs Off On Giant, Food Lion Merger
- Report: State Indicates Possible Appeal In New Trial for Adnan Syed
- Restaurant That Served Driver Who Killed Noah Leotta Forfeits License
- State Faces Hurdle in Trial of 5th Officer Charged in Freddie Gray Case
- Police: Man Found Shot in Head on Patapsco Ave. ‘Critical’