BALTIMORE (WJZ)–For the third straight year, the Baltimore Ravens invite fans to attend free practices at M&T Bank Stadium and Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis. This year, fans can enter a lottery to win free tickets to training camp practices at the Under Armour Performance Center in Owings Mills as well.
The M&T Bank Stadium practice will showcase the Ravens’ first-ever Fireworks Night on July 28, an event highlighted by post-practice autographs for children and a fireworks/laser show.
The Ravens’ practice at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium will take place Aug. 4 and feature a youth football clinic on the field prior to practice. There will also be an autograph session for children following practice.
Practices for both of these venues are free and open to the public.
Beginning Thursday at 10 a.m., fans can enter a lottery on the Ravens’ website to attend one training camp practice at the Under Armour Performance Center.
All lottery submissions must be made by Tuesday, July 1 at 5 p.m., and the Ravens will contact fans who are chosen for these practices no later than Sunday, July 13.
For more information, click here.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Fatally Shot by Trooper Had Lighter, Not Gun
- Baltimore Police Issue New Use of Force Guidelines
- Maryland Citizens, Leaders Call For Congressional Action On Gun Control
- Big Changes Coming For The Enoch Pratt Free Library
- After Attack In Istanbul, Local Airports Increase Safety Measures