Ron Sirak Previews This Weekend’s US Open
Ron Sirak is the Executive Editor of Golf World, Senior Writer at Golf Digest, and author of multiple books on the sport of golf.
Ron joined Ed and Steve to talk about the US Open which starts this weekend.
Ron talked about the US Open teeing off tomorrow but without Tiger, and who he thinks is the favorite. Ron would like to see Phil Mickelson pick up the win to pick up the career grand slam, but he believes the tournament is wide open.Ron also shared some memories from US Opens past about the late great Payne Stewart.
Ron finished by giving us some names to watch going into this weekend’s tournament.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Orioles Fans Firing Back After Adam Jones ‘Airport’ Comment
- Orioles Wives Hit It Out Of The Park Helping Habitat For Humanity
- Keeping Tabs on College Park with Matt Zenitz
- O’s Reliever TJ McFarland Joins Scott and Jeremy