Ron Sirak is the Executive Editor of Golf World, Senior Writer at Golf Digest, and author of multiple books on the sport of golf.
Ron joined Ed and Steve to talk about the US Open which starts this weekend.
Ron talked about the US Open teeing off tomorrow but without Tiger, and who he thinks is the favorite. Ron would like to see Phil Mickelson pick up the win to pick up the career grand slam, but he believes the tournament is wide open.Ron also shared some memories from US Opens past about the late great Payne Stewart.
Ron finished by giving us some names to watch going into this weekend’s tournament.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Mark Trumbo Named AL Comeback Player Of The Year
- Four Big Games To Watch This College Football Saturday
- Ravens Hope Bye Week Will Give Banged-Up Team A Chance To Get Healthy
- Ray Lewis Chosen As 2017 Pro Bowl Legends Captain
- After Wins In Rio, Blind Baltimore Paralympian Conquers Alcatraz Swim