Ron Sirak is the Executive Editor of Golf World, Senior Writer at Golf Digest, and author of multiple books on the sport of golf.
Ron joined Ed and Steve to talk about the US Open which starts this weekend.
Ron talked about the US Open teeing off tomorrow but without Tiger, and who he thinks is the favorite. Ron would like to see Phil Mickelson pick up the win to pick up the career grand slam, but he believes the tournament is wide open.Ron also shared some memories from US Opens past about the late great Payne Stewart.
Ron finished by giving us some names to watch going into this weekend’s tournament.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Michael Phelps Is Heading To His 5th Olympic Games
- Orioles Win, Tie Record For Most Home Runs In Month Of June
- On The Rise: Jon Rahm Taking A Shortcut To The PGA Tour
- Orioles Host Social Media Night With Darren O’Day In August
- 2016’s Most Overrated NBA Free Agents